RIP Wiggles

Nettly_

Today I woke up at noon for whatever reason. I saw my cat laying near me (the one pictured below). As I went to pet her little head, something felt off. I did not realize how bad this day was going to be until I touched her little head. It was cold. I was instantly stunned, got out of bed, sobbing my ass off. This was in the span of 2 minutes after waking up. I yelled for anyone in the house to help. My little brother was the only one home. I got my phone to call my mom asap but it was dead. I quickly got on Facebook, told my stepdad to get home asap because our princess has died. They rushed home and we wrapped her in a blanket, brought her to the vet to get cremated, tried to eat (I couldn't eat, not even my fat-ass nature could help me). This was the worst day of my life.

Her name was Wiggles and we got her when I was 3 (I am 16). She was super healthy and happy up until her last moments alive. Other than the checkups my family did with her, no vet visits ever. She had fun, ate healthy (but still was chubby), socialized with our other 3 cats, socialized with humans. The only time she was ever unhappy was when we moved and tbh none of our cats liked it. She was one of two cats of ours that have died (one died a few years back from a poisonous spider in the garage, which from that point on we took all possible precautions to protect the rest of our cats). She was our 2nd oldest, our oldest being Tom (who is 14). She and Tom were awesome to each other (tom and wiggles in pic 2, stealing one of our dogs doggy bed). She always went to cuddle me when my depression got super bad, and she always squeaked at me when she knew i needed love (she never meowed only squeaked).

Wiggles
2006-2019
<3 

Image may contain: cat

No photo description available.

I'm so sorry for your loss :(

mUYmfsG.gif

Spoiler

xWlU9TJ.gif

vWkTeHU.gif

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I am sorry for your loss.

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

One reason I refer to pets as furry children is losing them hurts almost as much (sometimes, even more) as losing a real child. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Your comment about Wiggles sqeaking reminded me of a cat some friends of mine had who chirped like a bird instead of meowing. They had another cat who comforted me once when I was visiting and was upset over something (the dog they also had then was also trying to cheer me up). Even thought the three of them were not mine, I still miss them.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

F

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

Poor wee fellow. My sympathies, I lost a very dear friend of a cat when I was young, and was sad for quite a while. 

One love my man, losing a pet is terrible. 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

This is so sad, Alexa play Press F

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

#MuricaParrotGang

The meme thread

All of my image memes are made with GIMP.

My specs are crap but if you are interested:

Spoiler

The meme-making machine - Optiplex 780:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0 GHz

GPU: NVidia Quadro FX 580

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: Non-existent

HDD: 1 TB

Laptop: HP 255 G7

CPU: Ryzen 5 3500U

GPU: Radeon Vega 8

RAM: 8 GB

SSD: 500 GB NVMe

Rest in Peace, Wiggles. ❤️

Hope you're doing okay, Safyre.

I like working, playing videos games and listening to music. In my spare time I also love to read books. 

Always willing to learn new tech and improve my knowledge.

Just now, Avionon said:

Rest in Peace, Wiggles. ❤️

Hope you're doing okay, Safyre.

It's hard but she lived a happy, healthy life. Her death was a supprise but at least she didn't spend her last months in pain ❤️ 

Recently had a family dog put down due to her cancer.  I'm with you.  You're not alone.  And Wiggles -- well Wiggles is with Star now.  Star will take care of Wiggles.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

We finally got Wiggles back from her cremation... we bought a clay paw print (as is what we do when a pet dies (luckily this is only the 2nd one)) and a few paper ones of her paw to have around the house. I miss her.