what would you grab if your house is burning down?

felixbearpig

I keep my wallet, EDC knife, car keys, and all that in a pile next to my keyboard. I would grab that pile, my phone which is on the other side of my keyboard haha and shoes. 

As I'm throwing everything into my pockets I would be running up stairs to get my little brothers and sister... 

Quite honestly, most of the stuff I listed that I would grab probably wouldn't make it into my pockets and get dropped onto the ground due to the fact that I'd be sprinting up the stairs to make sure my family is okay. 

Fuck everything else, family is what is important. 

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

That's effin scary. There's no way I'd leave my PC. I have 190GB of family photos and videos. Of course, assuming I can get my family out to create new photos. Just asked my daughter..."I'd save this cheese!" (As she holds her shredded cheese up high).

A few weeks ago, my wife's friend's house burned. Her friend wasn't there,but her roommate was, with her twin daughters and one son. They didn't get out. I couldn't imagine... The news interview of the neighbor was haunting.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

My phone, since it is always next to me anyway. Then I would be knocking on doors to make sure my neighbors got out. Fuck everything else, not worth risking my life for things that can be replaced.

My rig has wheels so I can roll it out and I will then take my monitor on one arm and all my anime stuff in a bag on the other.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I'd grab my press sample 7970 and my ssd. Assuming my phone is in my pocket, I can carry those and the puppy. Everything else is replaceable, but that ssd has important sentimental files amd I can never replace the golden 7970 I have. 1200mhz on the reference cooler Goddamn.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

I would grab the fire extinguisher and let it rip.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

My external hard drive.

I can always build a new rig, but it'd be much more of a pain in the arse to hunt down all my music and other massive files on the web.

And wallet of course.  Phone as well if it's really close.

I think trying to grab any easily replaceable piece of hardware is silly.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

First I'd open my front door for my dogs and cat, then I would somehow get the strength to grab my pc with one hand, leave all my peripherals, and my guitar. If I have even the slightest amount of time to get back in the house, I'd grab my 150 watt amp too

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

My cat. And if you mean non live thing, than my PC, but it's hell heavy, lol & I would ask my mom to grab my 24 inch monitor :D

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

Probably my passport.

Got insurance on the whole house so I will get everything back if not more.

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

Damn... I didn't think about the scenario of a fire when I bought my full tower. It's awfully hard to carry around.

PC and my NAS. 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Geforce RTX 3090 FE 

Cat and girlfriend.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

Dog and my fox

i would rush  to the garage and get it open and get my GT out  rest of the house can burn to the ground

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

I'd probably grab my desktop for several reasons:

1. One of the most expensive if not THE most expensive item in my house
  2. Tons of important documents, videos and other valuable electronic things stored on it
  3. Would take awhile to be able to afford another one :/
  4. I personally value it more than most other things in my home.
  5. I'm confident that I could manage to at the very least get the hard drives out of it before it was too late.

However, if I had to choose between my desktop and saving my dog or another person I'd definitely choose the latter. I love my dog too much to let him go.

Damn... I didn't think about the scenario of a fire when I bought my full tower. It's awfully hard to carry around.

i know your feels

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

my pc and monitor, maybe my mouse

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

My wallet, phone, my messenger bag, and keyboard.. They're all right on / under my desk and I can grab them without any hassle in under 10 seconds. All my important stuff is kept in them. I'd love to save the PC or monitors or something, but I wouldn't have time to screw around with all of that. (ITX builds are for fire escape not Full ATX I'm afraid )

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

I would let it burn.  My PC is covered under home owners and I have all of the receipts!