Best Corsair RGB controller?

Just a quick question. Asus Aura died on my mobo and i can't be bothered to RMA the board. I already have corsair peripherals and Vengeance RGB Pro ram.

Would the Node Pro be able to control the light strips as well as 4 standard 4 pin rgb fans? I'm really not looking to replace my fans.

This is my reddit thread of you're curious how Aura just *dies*

https://www.reddit.com/r/ASUS/comments/bweoja/asus_aura_just_died_on_b350f/

Node Pro is made for proprietary Corsair LED strips.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

2 minutes ago, PopsicleHustler said:

Node Pro is made for proprietary Corsair LED strips.

What do you think would be better? Do all Corsair rgb controllers use proprietary connections?

48 minutes ago, FlpDaMattress said:

What do you think would be better? Do all Corsair rgb controllers use proprietary connections?

All Corsair controllers (RGB Fan Hub, Node Pro, Commander Pro) are made for Corsair RGB Ecosystem, with the exception of Commander Pro which can be used as a fan control hub, temperature sensor and internal USB splitter.

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

19 minutes ago, PopsicleHustler said:

All Corsair controllers (RGB Fan Hub, Node Pro, Commander Pro) are made for Corsair RGB Ecosystem, with the exception of Commander Pro which can be used as a fan control hub, temperature sensor and internal USB splitter.

Damn..And now Aura is dead so i can't map a keyboard LED to add standard 4 pin connectors. Heck.

Just now, FlpDaMattress said:

Damn..And now Aura is dead so i can't map a keyboard LED to add standard 4 pin connectors. Heck.

Looks like you're going to need a new board.

Just now, PopsicleHustler said:

Looks like you're going to need a new board.

I'm going to RMA it but i was just hoping for an alternative to being without my pc for probably over a week or so. Also Asus makes you pay for your own shipping label so that's neat.

AM4 never came with a socket cover, did it? I don't remember ever taking one off...

28 minutes ago, FlpDaMattress said:

I'm going to RMA it but i was just hoping for an alternative to being without my pc for probably over a week or so. Also Asus makes you pay for your own shipping label so that's neat.

AM4 never came with a socket cover, did it? I don't remember ever taking one off...

Nope, PGA sockets don't need covers.