Yay! New Forum!

Tommy

Good work getting the forum out of the vbulletin bul@$%^&...

CPU: I5 4670k @ 4ghz Motherboard: MSI z87 G45 Gaming RAM: 2x 4GB Avexir and Corsair 2x4gb ddr3 @ 1600mhz GPU: MSI GTX 1080 SeaHawk EK PSU: EVGA SuperNova P2 750w Boot SSD: Intel 320 120GB Storage: Crucial 256gb ssd and Samsung 250gb ssd

To change it, when you hover over it from "My Profile" there is a black box saying change.

That gives member_profile_disabled

also, signature and bio can not be changed

AMD Phenom II x4 955 - Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 - XFX HD7870 CORE - 60 GB OCZ Agility 3 - 1 TB Western Digital Green - 1 TB Hitachi DeskStar

OCZ ModXstream 600W - 16 GB Corsair XMS3 - Cooler Master HAF 912 Plus - Logitech G110 - Speedlink Kudos - Sennheiser HD 518

Steam The reason I am still alive Dark Theme

Now that's waht I call a form. I really like it :)

Thanks to everyone who put in the effort to make this happen. :) This'll certainly make the community much stronger.

I'm glad that now I can actually tell which posts I've read and haven't read, that was probably the most frustrating thing about VB5 haha.

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro

Yepeeh

CPU: Intel i7 4790k Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VII Formula RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 2400MHz: GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 780 Ti's with ACX cooling PSU: Corsair AX1200 Watt Gold SSD: SanDisk Extreme 120GB SSD (Operating System) SSD: Mushkin Chronos 240GB (Games) Sound card: Creative Sound Blaster ZxR HDD: Seagate 3TB External OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Mouse: Logitech G502 Gaming mouse Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K60 MX Red switches Monitor: ASUS VG248QE 144Hz

Awesome job guys, simply amazing!

Thanks!!!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Got it's own rack space, courtesy of Windspeed36.

Conversion was completely thanks to MrWizard and Slick, and the IPB team for actually making the converter as well. :)

Ah, I see that the "ranking" system is also up and running, looking at the badge under your name :D

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

The scrolling feels a lot better, also the site doesn't look like a mobile web page.

"No signature"

Woo! So happy 

while (true) {

live();

}

Awesome :)

The best way to predict the future is to invent it

Looks worse, but feels so much better. Function over form for a forum for sure.

Got it's own rack space, courtesy of Windspeed36.

Conversion was completely thanks to MrWizard and Slick, and the IPB team for actually making the converter as well. :)

Finally at a better home than the USB stick danger zone!

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

much better I can actually start posting in this forum more now...

Only been on 10 mins and can already tell this is miles better. Thanks for the upgrade LTT Team, though in fairness the only way was up :)

Damn! It looks similar (the layout) but it looks infinitely cooler and now there are actual tools for use when we are posting, and hopefully the links work and the pages...

Just WOW

Damn! It looks similar (the layout) but it looks infinitely cooler and now there are actual tools for use when we are posting, and hopefully the links work and the pages...

Just WOW

Oh, and it's faster too!

Signatures, actual mod controls, and speed OH MY! (And dat green text)

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

aaaaaaa, i LOVE the new forum. it is just soo much faster and more enjoyeble to read trough <3

When was this change done I just logged on and everything is different. Did they change the software or just rework the forum?

Love it! I hope Linu get his refund from VBulletin dudes. This is a lot better.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

Gosh this forum is so much faster now! Good job LTT team ^_^

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

This looks awesome. Now I need to sort out my personal settings.

Keep up the great work Linus/Slick and Co. ;)

Cry Havoc!