Problems with Battlefield 4 called out by an YouTuber

BernardoSLR

Guys, just check this video out, it really shows what's wrong with BF4:

I ll just quote my self here  :P 

FIX THE F***ING GAME MECHANICS FIRST!!!

Good lord, why are they even working on mantle, when the game is just barely playable at all. :(

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

All I have to do to know what's wrong with the game is play it not watch a video to learn about them.

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Me and my friends must be the only people that have virtually no problems with the game. I don't get what people keep bitching about. Been able to play it since day 1. No crashes and maybe 2 "Cannot connect to server" per day nothing too serious and probably better than all the host migration in CoD xD

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

Me and my friends must be the only people that have virtually no problems with the game. I don't get what people keep bitching about. Been able to play it since day 1. No crashes and maybe 2 "Cannot connect to server" per day nothing too serious and probably better than all the host migration in CoD xD

Same here. Yeah I can't connect to sever sometimes but NBD. I also get closed to desktop like ever 2 hours. Hardly game breaking

I don't know about any other platform, but BF4 works perfectly on my Xbox One. I've only really had problems with not being able connect with some server's.  

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

The people above me haven't watched the video haha.

This video is not about the crashing or being unable to connect to servers, it's about the core mechanics and how broken they are.

I myself don't experience crashes either, but the game is broken as can be.

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo

I'd say their main priority is to balance out the weapon and vehicle damage... I mean DMRs are absolutely useless and extremely unaccurate (not to mention the retarded 'psh' sound they make when someone spams them), then you have the V40 grenades which are like the smallest grenades I've seen in my life and they have something like 8m radius which is insane! Secondly they need to fix some large bugs such as the so called 'netcode' and 1 hit kill glitch which is extremely irritating. Then there's the small bugs like incendiary grenades killing you and going through the ceiling, etc.

In terms of stability I'd say it's running quite good now after the past patches with very rare freezes.

Just because you aren't having any problems doesn't mean no one else is.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

31minutes.... he better get straight to the poibt. because if he cant say his shit in 5 minutes, its disorganised.

bye bye by prejudice.

his repeating himself over and over. Dont watch this video if you own in math.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

No clue why people are complaining... Right now its running as smooth as BF3

Just because you didn't have any problems with the game doesn't mean that nobody else does. I get sick of seeing this ignorant mindset of "If I don't have any problems, nobody does! Therefore the game is perfect!" That is simply not true. Want proof? Visit the BF4 PC Forum on Battlelog. There are countless threads about bugs and issues. And have they been fixed? No, barely any of them have been fixed, maybe somewhere around 15% of them. DICE is purposefully avoiding talking about the bugs as well. I have seen them blatantly lie about bugs, calling them "features" rather than bugs. We, as the consumers, should NOT tolerate this kind of arrogance from any company. The whole reason the game is in the state that it is is because people have not complained enough about the game. People will always make excuses for DICE, which is exactly what DICE wants. They want to be able to hide behind the fanboys and ignorant users (or in some cases, casual players) who will not admit that the game has a multitude of game-breaking problems. 

The fact that the game STILL has over 80% of the game-breaking bugs that were present on day one is unacceptable. Yet somehow there are people who can still defend the game and the developers? It completely baffles me how people can be this blind about the serious issues right in front of them. Or how they can simply sit there and allow the developer give ludicrous, false excuses to attempt silence the negative feedback from the community. This should not be tolerated in any form from any company.

/rant

I don't mean anything personal to anyone here. I just feel very strongly about this. Any anger I have is directed towards DICE and EA, not you guys. Sorry if it looks that way.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

/rant

I don't mean anything personal to anyone here. I just feel very strongly about this. Any anger I have is directed towards DICE and EA, not you guys. Sorry if it looks that way.

Calm down lol

I didn't mean that, but it seems like many people are doing fine, but the same amount of people are having huge problems. Might be not updating drivers or something to do with hardware.

I was experiencing zero crashes in Windows 7 (not initial launch, but last month), but once I switched over to 8.1... Oh my...

I watched the whole video and I think at the very least everyone should watch the first three and a half minutes of it. It really sums up the state of the AAA game industry.

It's also worth noting that the video only briefly touches upon the game crashes and mainly focuses on how the game fails on most the core mechanics of the FPS genre.

It's pretty embarrassing how Battlefield is supposed to be a premier online FPS and yet it can barely manage to get the basics down of the genre.

well, that's because EA decided to rush DICE to release an Alpha instead of a full game.

That's a bit of an exaggeration.

As noticed with this forum, a bit of old news can appear new knowledge to another.

If someone see's the older video's and then a few, and then makes his own video then yeah he'll come across to some as nothing special to some.

BattleFailed 4 is night and day from Battlefield 4 nowadays. Ask anyone who is playing it and has been for a while.

There probably are now many more Good video's about it, but instead of commentaries, montage's are slicker representation of it being an awesome game.

Not done yet, but great fun.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

It is not an exaggeration.

Fine. We'll call it beta at best.

When ever dice makes a new story about anything, look at the top "hooah" comments.

Gg

I stopped playing it, moved on from that crap.

But it was fun when it worked.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Just because you aren't having any problems doesn't mean no one else is.

That's why I said we must be the only people with no problems with it.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

That's why I said we must be the only people with no problems with it.

DICE admitted they didn't put enough time testing it on enough Hardware/Software/Driver configurations before release.

EA of course is to blame for it being pushed out the door too early.

I knew it! This game IS luck based!

The 0 health BS is the worst one. IT'S BASICALLY A ZOMBIE KILLING YOU.

bf4 requires more luck than 90% of minigames in any mario party.

"With every meeting, comes a parting. However, not every parting has to last forever."