Urgent question on chairs

Nobaris

Alright, the context’s simple: I need a chair. 

Kind of need an answer/reply quick, because I am going to buy soon and has COMPLETELY NO IDEA on what to get. 

Needs: Doesn’t need to be a gaming chair, just something that will take care of my back when sitting for long periods (3-4hrs), so my back won’t get pain or uncomfortable. Also it must be comfy. After comfort, comes price and aesthetics. Current budget is 380-400USD, but I can compromise a little above that if the chair is real good. Would be better if it looks sleek and cool, but no fancy colours and loud tones. 

That’s all, if you have further questions just ask them below. Pls try to help a little, even if you are afraid of voicing your opinion, do tag someone else who could help me. Thanks!

Currently looking at Secretlab Omega,

I am 164cm, 45kg, rectangular/boxy body type

As an owner of a Secretlab Titan if the quality of the Omega is the same as the Titan I would absolutely go for it.

Any downsides with the Titan?

No downsides to my knowledge, cushion and backrest are pretty firm (not in a bad way). The Titan is more oriented to taller individuals than the omega.

I have a Titan as well, it's a nice chair but on the firmer side. I don't mind it but some of my friends that have sat in it would prefer a slightly softer cushioning.

24 minutes ago, geo3 said:

It's a racing chair.

^^^ Same as most things branded as "gaming" (racing chairs are the same), they're pretty much made just for aesthetics but are beaten by some fairly check office chairs for comfort and ergonomics.

I understand. So I guess I’m getting the Omega. Any other chairs you all might suggest?

I also have a Secretlab Titan. Have had it for about 6-7 months now... Probably the best chair I've ever gotten.  I can vouch for it. Alot of people will say "its a racing chair blah blah" tbh... I've sat in alot of "racing chairs" and this is a bit different.. the base is alot more flat, its much much more comfortable.

Get the titan.

I can't fit the Titan, I'm too small. Any comments on DXRacer?

Well I had the DXracer formula series before the Titan and I can say that the Titan is better in every way.

What about comfort? Is the Omega the most comfortable chair you have sat on/used?

Never sat on the omega, I have the Titan. Imo it's the most comfortable chair I've ever used, but I only had 3 good computer chairs so far (dxracer formula, ficmax and the titan).

Thanks, everyone! I've bought the Omega already, and it's shipping in August. Can't wait for my new chair! I'll keep this topic updated, though!