Good Deal? - Powercolor rx570 red devil tri fan for 115$

I just found someone selling a sealed Powercolor RX 570 for 115$.

The seller said it is from a mining project (he have 8 pcs rx 570s) last year that was canceled due to Crypto Crash.

Should I go for it?

if its 100% unused you are getting about a 15$ discount. if you thing that is worht it, then sure. 

mining rx 570 cads should be around 75$.

no should be lower. you could bargain to 80-90.

should you go for it, yes.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Just now, GoldenLag said:

if its 100% unused you are getting about a 15$ discount. if you thing that is worht it, then sure. 

mining rx 570 cads should be around 75$.

15$ discount from US price, other countries is higher.

1 minute ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

No. but depending on your local used market price.

eg I just saw a few used 570 for ~$65

if it's unused, $100 is good.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

2 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

15$ discount from US price, other countries is higher.

depending on the country yes. though seeing as he used US currency i could only guess that was his native currency. 

converting currency most of the time gives you a higher number than in the US

1 minute ago, GoldenLag said:

depending on the country yes. though seeing as he used US currency i could only guess that was his native currency. 

converting currency most of the time gives you a higher number than in the US

I'm in the Philippines btw. 

another question, Is powercolor a good brand? (I tried to google it but didn't find much about it)

Just now, potatobuilder said:

well i would consider it a pretty decent deal then since its unused. 

Just now, potatobuilder said:

another question, Is powercolor a good brand? (I tried to google it but didn't find much about it)

they arent amazing, but they have their good and bad cards. Red Devil is one of the better ones. 

I had the RX 570 Red Devil in a system, it was a great card and built very well.

Also had very high ASIC Quality.  $100 for a new one is a good deal.

13 minutes ago, potatobuilder said:

The CS isn't the best and the red dragon is their lowest tier card. They runs hot. 

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

13 hours ago, potatobuilder said:

I just found someone selling a sealed Powercolor RX 570 for 115$.

The seller said it is from a mining project (he have 8 pcs rx 570s) last year that was canceled due to Crypto Crash.

Should I go for it?

I have the RX 580 variant, which I got for a good deal at the time. I can tell you this:

It's the card as advertised, but it's loud! It's about bottom tier for cooling solutions. 

If you don't care about some noise, it works just like any other version of the 570 (unless you wanna OC. Then just don't)

We aren't talking airplane loud or anything, but it certainly whirrs up when you start gaming.

I'd pay 100 max.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)