looking for a new game

bigmouthbob1

I am looking for a new game to hold me over until Halo comes to PC. so I was wondering if there were any roguelike top-down game you could recommend. the two games that I'm really into right now are Binding of Isaac and Enter the Gungeon

If you are still into Isaac, there is a mod called AntiBirth that is really good, adds like a different route to take to fight mom. and generates very different enemies and bosses. Nuclear Throne is a very good game as well, imagine enter the gungeon with a wasteland theme. Other people on the topic seem to recommend Monolith as well. Nuclear Throne and AntiBirth I can vouch for.

Home Base : Ryzen 5 2400G - ASROCK HDV R4.0 B450M -  Corsair Vengance Pro RGB 2x8GB @3200Mhz - Sapphire Pulse RX 5700XT - WB Black (2018) 500GB NVME SSD - 250GB WD (P.O.S.) HDD - 250GB LITEONIT SSD - Cougar MX330 ATX Tower - EVGA SuperNOVA 750 GQ 750W Gold- Razer Deathaddder Elite - Corsair K55 RGB Keyboard

Dungeons of Dredmor is pretty cool, I have it in my steam library and occasionally play it when I get a rogue-like itch.

• 5 months later...
On 4/24/2019 at 11:42 PM, bigmouthbob1 said:

I am looking for a new game to hold me over until Halo comes to PC. so I was wondering if there were any roguelike top-down game you could recommend. the two games that I'm really into right now are Binding of Isaac and Enter the Gungeon

Not sure of how new you mean but here are quite a few top down rogue-like games to hold you over until Halo comes to PC. Make sure to buy them at sale prices as they are on a discount constantly. Some of these are free and most of these can be obtained for a mere dollar or two.

*** Thread locked ***

Please don't revive old threads.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv