which keyboard should I get?

chosen

So Im looking for an upgrade for my keyboard. my keyboard I have now is the Corsair K55 RGB and Im thinking of switching to either the HyperX Alloy FPS Pro or the Ducky One 2 Mini... I mainly play Fortnite and Overwatch with a bit of R6 Siege on the side. Ive always been a fan of smaller keyboards and so if there's a better option I would love to get some suggestions.

Duckies are godly. I've got a shine 6 and I've been super happy. I've dumped a full glass of water on it, took it apart and blow dried it, worked fine. Dumped tea on it, took apart cleaned with cuetips and some rubbing alcohol and water blow dried it works great.

Only complaint is that the switches are soldered in place.

Had to RMA the first one I had because some lights werent working, RMA was quick and painless.

6 minutes ago, imbrock said:

Duckies are godly. I've got a shine 6 and I've been super happy. I've dumped a full glass of water on it, took it apart and blow dried it, worked fine. Dumped tea on it, took apart cleaned with cuetips and some rubbing alcohol and water blow dried it works great.

Only complaint is that the switches are soldered in place.

Had to RMA the first one I had because some lights werent working, RMA was quick and painless.

do you think its a good upgrade from the K55? 

I have many Duckys from shine to Shine 5. I Actually tried out the Bloody B945R. Since I was tired of having my mouse hand off to the side (Slim build so shoulders are not very far apart). It can be hard to type on as the keys are Very light and use lasers instead of traditional mechanical switches. But every key has its own stabilizer. Been great so far but the "Gamer" look gets old fast. 

For common folk you can always buy Corsair mechanical keyboards. (I dont like how they are abnormally large).

Das Keyboards are great as well. 

Lots to choose from.

1 hour ago, chosen said:

do you think its a good upgrade from the K55? 

It's a way better board compared to the mushy rubber domes of the K55. 

1 hour ago, chosen said:

do you think its a good upgrade from the K55

I think that depends entirely on how much you use the G keys. From a technical standpoint, yes absolutely. But if you use those keys in every game you play, you might find the ducky a bit lacking.