What have you guys stolen?

Shd0w2

What have you guys ever stolen? How'd it end up? (I have not stolen anything myself, Im not the sneaky kind)

Diamond 5 in League :)

Never stole anything. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

are we allowed to make some bad jokes because this is just asking for it 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

What have you guys ever stolen? How'd it end up? (I have not stolen anything myself, Im not the sneaky kind)

nothing... Theifs should be executed in the town center with their family forced to watch

When I was a kid I wanted my mom to buy me some tic tacs. I put them in my pocket, and I realized outside of the Wal-Mart that I forgot to give it to my mother for her to pay for it. I felt really bad.

I'm not a thief.

nothing... Theifs should be executed in the town center with their family forced to watch

Only in the 1700's my friend... only...

I took a soda from a friends house without asking. Sue me

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

When I was a kid I wanted my mom to buy me some tic tacs. I put them in my pocket, and I realized outside of the Wal-Mart that I forgot to give it to my mother for her to pay for it. I felt really bad.

I'm not a thief.

That's what I'm looking for :P just fun laughs when you all were kids.

Online confessions... (Make sure to post your full name, address, and anything else helpful in prosecuting you..

Be like me and only steal kisses.. (That's funny because I'm a programmer, and we don't meet many women, and..... cry..) xD

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

So you would execute a 10 year old for taking a candy bar? But i do agree with you for the people that rob houses....

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

I stole a pokemon card once.. 

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

My uncle stole my virginity when I was 12...does that count? 

It's okay, it was consensual plus don't worry. I'm all grown up and still stand by my decision to let that happen.  :ph34r:

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

So you would execute a 10 year old for taking a candy bar? But i do agree with you for the people that rob houses....

Just make them do forced labor.

I was at school and had no paper, I stole a piece of paper specifically from my crush's bag. (everyone was outside except for a few)

I need a lawyer.

I didn't say a ten year old, but I do find people who do extremes over and over should be sat in a hair in the center of town and his family must be forced to watch.

I've stolen the TV remote from my dad, if that counts.

i'm a potato

I stole Linus's cat.

They found me after five weeks. We shot film of it and we called it "Saving Private Rocket".

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/66851-linuss-cat-may-have-been-found/?p=914596

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Just make them do forced labor.

Prison systems beg to differ, many do the same shit when they get out. just execute them 

My uncle stole my virginity when I was 12...does that count?

It's okay, it was consensual plus don't worry. I'm all grown up and still stand by my decision to let that happen. :ph34r:

You are an intriguing person... Did you know that?

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I was in school and had no paper, I stole a piece of paper specifically from my crush's bag. (everyone was outside except for a few)

I need a lawyer.

Your profile pic. AMAZING!  :D

i'm a potato

Chocolate? Maybe some candy.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.