Amazon will now "pre-ship" items to you.

AlwaysFSX

Source: http://news.msn.com/science-technology/amazon-will-sell-you-things-before-you-know-you-want-to-buy-them

The basic gist of this is that Amazon has the idea to create warehouses around the country (and possibly other places) and ship items to those warehouses that are commonly bought in that area. So let's say they put one in Boston for example and they notice that a lot of poeple in Boston buy a specific brand of cookies then Amazon will ship cookies to the warehouse in Boston that way delivery time is much faster than in conventionally is. I personally think this idea is awesome because they're using the data they gather off of purchases in a good way, to benefit the consumer.

Thoughts?

Sorry if this has been posted before, couldn't find it with the serach function.

I can remember that this is posted before but i also can't find the link.. they really should fix the search function

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Posted :D. I always like to say that :D

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Posted :D. I always like to say that :D

I can remember that this is posted before but i also can't find the link.. they really should fix the search function

WHERE ON EARTH?!

This search function annoys me.

sounds cool
also, "serach" function

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

WHERE ON EARTH?!

its best if you use google since the search function is broken.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

WHERE ON EARTH?!

The search function is pretty shite, I use a "[search term] site:linustechtips.com" google search.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

I live in Bristol.. In a fairly chavvy area. I don't think I order the same things other people here do..

hello

And they only just thought of this NOW? Man, they just lost a lot of cred in my eyes.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."