**Unofficial** LinusTechTips Android App

Cypher32

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myApp.linustechtips

• Update 1 is now released which enables the view comments section and has UI changes throughout the app as well as bug fixes
  • Update 2 is now released which give push notifications when Linus uploads a new video, as well as a performance improvements and bug fixes

Designer is needed!

**This app although available to everyone is currently in alpha, please be patient and understanding**

Suggestions are more than welcome! 

My plan is to make the functionality of this app on par with the mobile site as well incorporate Linus Media Group's other products seamlessly

enjoy! :)

Edit: Try new link or seach LinusTechTips on google play, sorry! (google play can take up to a day to post a new app)

**Unoffical** LinusTechTips Android app:

This app is currently in very early development, feedback and suggestions are needed!!
Current functionality:
1. View Forum Topics and intial posts
To be added:
1. View Comments
2. Push notifications for new youtube uploads
3. Push notifications for twitch streaming
4. Ability to view tweets without twitter account(push notification)
5. Improved UI
6. Possibly view instagram photos without instagram(push notification)

post-6373-0-68798600-1390544476_thumb.pn

post-6373-0-71235800-1390873392_thumb.pn

post-6373-0-64868300-1390873402_thumb.pn

Ah, yes. Thank you kind sir. Finally something productive thats not facebook.

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

just i picture that i wanted to share

post-28149-0-97659900-1390405102_thumb.p

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Dear sir, If this is legit, then please post a legit link :D

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Honestly Tapatalk is a better solution at the moment. But i would love to see this having more functionality than tapatalk such as the store etc. :P

Interested in Business and Technology

Honestly Tapatalk is a better solution at the moment. But i would love to see this having more functionality than tapatalk such as the store etc. :P

I know :/ , but my plan is to add as much functionality as possible, thanks for the feedback!

Dear sir, If this is legit, then please post a legit link :D

Try now please :)

Try now please :)

No sir, sorry to say,but i have to,it's not working :( 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

It's there, you just can't get to it.

6u5ZB.pngWh

What do you mean you cant get to it

Apparently its on google's side, I can upload the apk if people want?

Apparently its on google's side, I can upload the apk if people want?

No need... Will test now! :D

4300393349e6948ed3e14a85594a281e.png

Just wanted to thank everyone for being excited! If you have any suggestions feel free to pm me!

View Comments will be the next feature added!

Should I get a poll of what features to add first?

By any chance how many of you downloaded it so far, google play statistics hasn't updated yet

View Comments will be the next feature added!

Should I get a poll of what features to add first?

By any chance how many of you downloaded it so far, google play statistics hasn't updated yet

You could set up a Google Doc and then update it on here so people know what is going to be added.

I downloaded the app. When I pressed the settings button nothing happened, also are you planning to make a dark theme option for the app or you're waiting for a designer (can't help you in that part, sorry).

I'll keep on bug hunting..

I downloaded the app. When I pressed the settings button nothing happened, also are you planning to make a dark theme option for the app or you're waiting for a designer (can't help you in that part, sorry).

I'll keep on bug hunting..

Settings app is just a placeholder for now, I have plans to do things such as loading up your default forum section initially etc.

Thank you so much for your feedback :)

The community is being awfully productive with these community made apps and stuff. Gonna check this out OP. It may still be in alpha, but it just has to be a better solution than using the mobile version of IPB.

Do you need me to do some possible designs? I'm no artist, but I'd be willing to help  :)

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Umm would just like to point out that tapatalk exsists and works perfectly.