Low volume when plugged into rear audio jack

nox_

Hi, I have this persistent and very annoying problem, when I plug my headphones in the front audio jack, it works fine, but when I plug them into the back, they work but the sound is very low volume, tried reinstalling drivers, tried using generic driver, nothing helps, what could be the issue? Please don't tell to just use frontal jack, due to my pc location it's better for me to use rear jack. Here is a screenshot of my realtek hd audio manager settings,just in case :

rt.PNG

rt2.PNG

35 minutes ago, noxdeouroboros said:

Hi, I have this persistent and very annoying problem, when I plug my headphones in the front audio jack, it works fine, but when I plug them into the back, they work but the sound is very low volume, tried reinstalling drivers, tried using generic driver, nothing helps, what could be the issue? Please don't tell to just use frontal jack, due to my pc location it's better for me to use rear jack. Here is a screenshot of my realtek hd audio manager settings,just in case :

rt.PNG

rt2.PNG

Try plugging mic into the pink and your headphones to green. If your headphones are plugged into the blue then that might definitely be your issues as that connection is not for headphones

2 hours ago, rice guru said:

Try plugging mic into the pink and your headphones to green. If your headphones are plugged into the blue then that might definitely be your issues as that connection is not for headphones

Did that, no effect though. What else could I try? Any idea would be greatly appreciated. 

Sounds a defective port to me. Try another headset if the issue still persists.