Microsoft Buying Positive Inlfluence on Youtube

Tmh85

This is NOT MY VIDEO but I feel it may need to get out there, I feel like I may not be able to go to YouTube anymore for reviews (Except for Linus and Logan) However I am not going to give them a free pass I'm sure it happens to them too come on we are all people and we need to make a living somehow :) Go boogie! :)

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

I feel like this is not really new news (for me at least) but it is very cool of Boogie to make this video. I don't actually follow his videos but I do appreciate the videos like this that he does.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

This is NOT MY VIDEO but I feel it may need to get out there, I feel like I may not be able to go to YouTube anymore for reviews (Except for Linus and Logan) However I am not going to give them a free pass I'm sure it happens to them too come on we are all people and we need to make a living somehow :) Go boogie! :)

every company does this......

This comes as no surprise, but I really respect Boogie for being this forthright.

I've always though machinima were a bunch of MS d riders, but I'll inevitably circle back for inside gaming, bro team, and gamerpoop. There's just too much entertainment value!

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

Yep, I didn't know about those contracts and payments specifically but it doesn't surprise me and is how I have felt about youtube and all these types of media anyway,  I mean we all know it happens in mainstream media, so why wouldn't it happen in emerging markets?

Good on him for venting, But I am more concerned about the viewers who think everything youtubers say is sacristan.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Business as usual.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

This is news? Just how many people live under rocks?

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

This is why I try to expose the frauds on forums. Unfortunately? You fight personal attacks, then when you fight back you get mass reported. It is an uphill battle.

MS is no dirtier then AMD and Intel though. Logan from Tek Syndicate might be the biggest farce I have ever seen. 

Intel used ES chips for Haswell reviews to make it look like they all went to 4.7ghz OC'ing. 

AMD did the same with R9 cards and reviews. 

My personal favorite was a win 7 vs win 8 review where they used an old copy of excel on win 7 and a newer version on Win 8 and said Win 8 is faster on excel. I laughed pretty hard when someone linked me that "benchmark". I pointed out the error and got called a neophyte who was holding back technology...

Shareholders and fake identities selling products, and highly binned engineering samples for reviews. Got to love it. IGN and game reviews is even more hilarious. Go look at the initial review of Star Wars the Old Republic for a good laugh. I was a beta tester the game had a memory leak up until the "expansion" (long after it went free to play).  How you could test the game for long hours and never once run into the memory leak or question the game engine/performance is mindblowing. Oh yeah BF4 got high reviews from all these "game sites" as well lol.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.