Delete my account

Jahvy

Is there a way to delete your LTT forum account or change your username in anyway? 

message a mod?

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

I hear mods like cookies, message one and they might be nice although typically it doesn't get changed unless your title has personal information... Maybe you can convince them that IxAMxGHOST is your birth name

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

You can message a mod and get your name changed.

Really?

You can message a mod and get your name changed.

I think it is only possible when there is personal information in it.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Is there a way to delete your LTT forum account or change your username in anyway? 

Just out of curiosity... Is it because you realized everyone here hates CoD? Haha.

Just out of curiosity... Is it because you realized everyone here hates CoD? Haha.

hahah no i just dont like the name anymore thats all 

My name totally contains personal information. I own a fish made out of butter, which is quite personal.

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

My name totally contains personal information. I own a fish made out of butter, which is quite personal.

My name is my name :P

My real name is Jelle Dekkers...

my name is personal it is my first and last name and my luckynumber :D

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

Well it's related to the campaign, so it's not that bad. :P

Just contact a mod and they should help you change it. Someone had a similar issue and got their username changed.http://linustechtips.com/main/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

hahah no i just dont like the name anymore thats all 

Although it's not my business I would say that is not a good reason to bother a mod. They have mod stuff to do you know!

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Name changes are done on a case-by-case basis and is not a normal practice. By all means, if you require a name change, please do contact us but not all requests will result in a name change.

I would personally love a feature that allowed people to change their name, it makes so much sense to me.

Compatible with Windows 95

This is why I always choose user names that are short, nondescript, easily identifiable/memorable and don't age.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I would personally love a feature that allowed people to change their name, it makes so much sense to me.

except that it would be very confusing for everyone else when what appears to be someone you don't know starts quoting you and your preferences from old threads. Plus we don't people hiding from trollish behaviour if they have done that.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

except that it would be very confusing for everyone else when what appears to be someone you don't know starts quoting you and your preferences from old threads. Plus we don't people hiding from trollish behaviour if they have done that.

The way I'd implement it is by letting a mod approve of it and to have something saying 'Used to be [old name]'

It would be much nicer if some people didn't have 2 accounts because they couldn't change their username. 

Compatible with Windows 95

Username changes are kinda like name changes to me. If there's a compelling reason (witness protection, getting married) then it *can* be done.

Otherwise for the sake of everyone else being able to tell who you are it's best to leave it alone.