anyone figure out the bf4 paracel storm easter egg?

Snickerzz

Everyone had a shitfest over it, anyone find out wtf it was?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

It is when you seek for a light on the building in the boat. 

Wow.

Edit: I don't know any, sorry :(

"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

-Mewtwo

He meant on the map "Paracel Storm" because there where some clu's that there was a Megladon 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

no, the glitch was on paracel storm map, the dev that putbit in said it was on that map

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

no, the glitch was on paracel storm map, the dev that putbit in said it was on that map

DAMN AGAIN

I do always confuse these 2 maps >_<

DAMN AGAIN

I do always confuse these 2 maps >_<

tis ok, the easter egg you linked i hadnt seen so still a win :D havr you seen the levolutionn in hainan resort map? Not many people even know that map has levolution

tis ok, the easter egg you linked i hadnt seen so still a win :D havr you seen the levolutionn in hainan resort map? Not many people even know that map has levolution

The only thing I know of is the building in the map.

The hotel's wings can be taken down and apparently there is the exploding ship :)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

The only thing I know of is the building in the map.

yup the wings on the hotel can be taken down >:33333 

The hotel's wings can be taken down and apparently there is the exploding ship :)

yea ;D