Samsung battery drain (possible problem, possible solution)

So, I've been looking around to a potential issue of mine which would be the rapid battery drain on my Samsung Galaxy S9 phone. This is inconsistent with the pattern I've seen on many phones in past. I'm perfectly capable and willing to do a battery replacement on my phone but would rather not have to if I could and given the strange pattern (that is to say the inconsistency of this battery drain occurring over time not being consistent with the typical battery life shortening over time curve caused by the traditional culprit, the crystalline structure of the battery slowly become less and less uniform with repeated charging and discharging). The only issue I could think of/find is the microSD card being potentially faulty (Sandisk card used and brand new when original bought from T-mobile alongside phone purchase). Any way to get a more concrete idea of the situation without pulling out my card and doing a brute force test? S.M.A.R.T. for microSD cards on phone? Anything? Thank you for any and all help ladies and gentlemen. I await your reply.

Not really, SD cards are incredibly dumb. They're basically just a pretty low quality NAND chip wrapped in plastic.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11