R5 2600 VS R7 1700

I'm going to upgrade my PC and I wanted to know weather the R5 2600 or the R7 1700 would be a better choice.
I have an RX480 8GB and I'll probably upgrade to the RTX 2060 or the 1660ti in the future.
I have a 1080p 144hz monitor, I mostly play eSports like overwatch and Fortnite but I want to play indie games and AAA games too(something like no man's sky)
I'm also going to get into Game Development and Machine learning (but that will take me a lot of time because I Neel to learn calculus, linear algebra and need to get good with python)
I don't stream but I do record a few clips so that I can show them to my friends. I'm not very much into Photoshop or video editing but I want to get into it.
Oh and BTW I am going to overclock both of them and my memory is rated at 3200mhz it probably won't run at that speed but I will loosen the timings a bit and try to make it work.
I have an MSI B350M gaming pro motherboard
Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,
Some random guy on the internet :)

Lol, you waited only one minute to repost..

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

7 minutes ago, mxk. said:

Lol, you waited only one minute to repost..

Lol I didn't realize it I have shit internet and I was spamming the submit button, I guess it is a glitch.

3 minutes ago, Midniteb0ne said:

Lol I didn't realize it I have shit internet and I was spamming the submit button, I guess it is a glitch.

I've had that before. I think it's just a small forum glitch. If you report the content with the little caution button, you can just request it's deletion.

aorus pro z390

noctua nh-d15s chromax w black cover

evga 3070 ultra

samsung 128gb, adata swordfish 1tb, wd blue 1tb

seasonic 620w dogballs psu

5 minutes ago, mxk. said:

I've had that before. I think it's just a small forum glitch. If you report the content with the little caution button, you can just request it's deletion.

Thanks I didn't know that

:)