Slow WiFi

Noe Dominguez

Game how slow WiFi yes but Xbox one s yes my fix how idk me need game WiFi slow yes that ...

please make your posts in coherent english, dont just press random on a dictionary page

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

12 minutes ago, Crijix said:

Translate: Gaming on WiFi with PC ( I assume) is slow, but playing on Xbox is fine.

Your Xbox is probably closer to your router and that's why you have better speed.

It might also be using 5Ghz wifi instead of 2.4Ghz (because distance? because wifi card in PC?).

Solution: buy an ethernet cable.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

46 minutes ago, Mayushii said:

is this Google translate bingo 

Google Translate gives better results.

If the question really is about slow connection speed, what are you using to test it? Because download source has also meaning.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

2 hours ago, Noe Dominguez said:

Game how slow WiFi yes but Xbox one s yes my fix how idk me need game WiFi slow yes that ...

Uhhhh.... What? 

1 hour ago, Crijix said:

Translate: Gaming on WiFi with PC ( I assume) is slow, but playing on Xbox is fine.

Your Xbox is probably closer to your router and that's why you have better speed.

wizard.jpg.c29fe30be4d4eb309643e6da59fb7f46.jpg