My Hard Disk Sentinel shows my hdd at 4% health

Shanjida Mithila

After falling from hand, my laptop is totally different. It doesn't work properly, it freezes often. And now it doesn't start up even. It shows the stop code 0xc000021a. Basically it takes me either to advanced windows setting or to the stop code. It doesn't work in safe mode as well. Now what should I do? And yes, my hard disk doesn't make any noise.

3 minutes ago, Shanjida Mithila said:

After falling from hand, my laptop is totally different. It doesn't work properly, it freezes often. And now it doesn't start up even. It shows the stop code 0xc000021a. Basically it takes me either to advanced windows setting or to the stop code. It doesn't work in safe mode as well. Now what should I do? And yes, my hard disk doesn't make any 

3 minutes ago, Shanjida Mithila said:

After falling from hand, my laptop is totally different. It doesn't work properly, it freezes often. And now it doesn't start up even. It shows the stop code 0xc000021a. Basically it takes me either to advanced windows setting or to the stop code. It doesn't work in safe mode as well. Now what should I do? And yes, my hard disk doesn't make any noise.

How old of a hard drive is it? Would you be opposed to replacing ? If not, have you tried running a chkdsk /r? 

Was it reading/writing when dropped? Have you tried "Repair Windows"? If nothing else, I'd say you need to replace it.

4 minutes ago, Shanjida Mithila said:

Seems like your hard disk is in tact since your getting a BSOD or it freezes.  Usually freezes have nothing to do with a hard disk drive.  I think perhaps the ram chips got shot or something, but at least your drive is in tact to backup your stuff ASAP and well take it from there.

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

Also try CrystalDiskInfo to make sure hard disk sentenel is not drunk or something.

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

Have a professional look at every millimeter of your circuit board. Depending on how high you dropped your laptop from, if the hard drive is certifiably working fine, there's a chance a small part of the board may have cracked or a component became dislodged.

When you say "now"? Does that mean that you had it working(after falling) but all the sudden it failed or you never got it to boot nornaly? If the second one applies i would advise you before doing anything critical to take the hard drive and back it up... The fact the you are getting a BLue Screen is awesome cause that means that the HHD is probably not harmed,  open up the laptop and check for loose hardware as @Turtle Rig said.

Bios not deteting something could lead in a BSOD during boot.

38 minutes ago, Edickman said:

The laptop was bought back then in '14, not replaced. And yes tried, but it failed.

39 minutes ago, TempestCatto said:

Yes, it worked fine for some days then started showing its color. And yes did, but failed to so. 

39 minutes ago, Turtle Rig said:

It keeps on freezing, very tough to download another thing on this laptop.

24 minutes ago, Phas3L0ck said:

It is windows 10.

Wouldn't booting solve the issue then?

26 minutes ago, ABBA1998 said:

It worked pretty fine, but within some days it started occuring problems. Any possible boot couldn't help. 

4 minutes ago, Phas3L0ck said:

Er... Don't think I'm being critical, but I think you screwed up your multiquote 0.o...

LOL!  Honestly I think we somehow need to backup your stuff because soon you won't have a option to boot up winblows at all.  I say you do this.  Install windows over the windows you have and see if you can get in have enough time to backup your stuff.  Since its a laptop we cant just put another drive in there and install windows on that drive while preserving your old windows and all your files and what not.

Good excuse to upgrade imo

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

18 minutes ago, Shanjida Mithila said:

It worked pretty fine, but within some days it started occuring problems.

Well that doesn't sound like a hardware problem then or anything that has to do with the drop... at least to my knowledge.

Only thing i can think of would be some kind of (critical)windows update to got messed up during installing maybe from a power loss (battery dying) and then now it cannot boot? But i wouldn't give my word on that i think that win10 has both back up ready and doesn't install until it approves the new files (if anyone knows more please correct me).

12 hours ago, Turtle Rig said:

I have started the backup somehow with Google drive.

12 hours ago, ABBA1998 said:

Well, Microsoft technicians took a look on my laptop. They hardly figured it out. I am still confused, if I should take it to the doctor?!

23 minutes ago, Shanjida Mithila said:

It could be anything a botched CPU or botched RAM.  Obviously the hard drive is botched so it may just be the hard drive which is easy to replace.

29 minutes ago, Shanjida Mithila said:

Well on that note... I guess let us know if the technicians figure it out and what the problem was.

Good luck nonetheless!