YouTube Like/Dislike buttons.

fabsiguy

YouTube like dislike buttons seem to have disappeared for me, anyone else experiencing this? Technical difficulty or are they actually getting rid of them for good?

like.PNG

Nope that's just on your end. I've still got it there.

image.thumb.png.0aa8a572aed9b5b074514cc24b3f9b3d.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

Disable all extensions and renable them one by one until the buttons disappear again, then you'll have found the culprit. Could be an adblocker or even a media button blocker (like blocking the share on facebook and share on twitter kinda buttons).

Open a window in private mode. If they come back, then your account is part of a beta test. If they still aren't there, might be a browser problem.

3 hours ago, fabsiguy said:

YouTube like dislike buttons seem to have disappeared for me, anyone else experiencing this? Technical difficulty or are they actually getting rid of them for good?

like.PNG

@fabsiguy you are a legend in my eyes.

What you have there on your screen is Lewis Hilsentenger of Unbox Therapy.

The greatest human on the planet.

Won’t visit often..

That would be some addon conflicting with the site. Disable all and enable them one by one until you find out which causes that.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv