Equipment for Stabilise an Cam during fast movement?

Required

Hi

Sry when I ask so much but... Linus current Video about there Video production brought some question:

Is there an affordable Equivalent Like the Brand "Steady cam" (System?) for that? Sure there are Cams who are much more heavy than other.

In my case fast movement any maybe running around (chase someone for example) would be nice. I gues a Chest rig would cost a 5 digit Number?
Thanks!

From AT. :x

5 minutes ago, Required said:

Hi

Sry when I ask so much but... Linus current Video about there Video production brought some question:

Is there an affordable Equivalent Like the Brand "Steady cam" (System?) for that? Sure there are Cams who are much more heavy than other.

In my case fast movement any maybe running around (chase someone for example) would be nice. I gues a Chest rig would cost a 5 digit Number?
Thanks!

For dslr cam check out the glidecam, devinsupertramp got kinda famous with using that.

If you're formally an engineer, avoid responsibility. That's what senior engineers get paid for.

On 2/9/2019 at 11:39 PM, Required said:

Hi

Thanks!

the cost of the stabilization system depends on the type of camera and additional accessories you want to mount. there are mechanical and motorized systems, each have their pros and cons.  no one system works for everything.

For a DSLR, the following stabilizer would be a good budget option (I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for).

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WUCRVD0/ref=twister_B07GWRZHZL?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

However, with steadycams like this one, you'll have to practice before you'll be able to get high-quality results (as opposed to an electronic gimble system).

13 hours ago, Required said:

oh i dont klick to spam links.

You asked for product recommendations, and it's a relevant amazon link, but okay...

As for an affordable equivalent for smoothing out video, it really depends on what camera you want to fly.

Glidecam, Neewer, DJi, Freefly, etc all offer various solutions at different budgets depending on which features and budget you have to work with.

What kind of camera do you need to stabilise?

What are you trying to film?

What's your budget?