Are There any pc case that brings motherboard i/o ports to case front and hide it with a cover or window panel?

i have a hard time reaching my pc rear mmb i/o while seated on my chair , and i was wondering Are There any pc case that brings motherboard i/o ports to case front and hide it with a cover or window panel?

I dont believe a case would do that as its unpractical for 99% of situations, your best bet would be to get a usb hub and put it on top or near the front of your case or where you could reach it

CPU: i5-4690k @ 4.4 GHz | RAM: 12GB DDR3 1333MHz | GPU: Sapphire Pulse RX 580 4GB 

No idea about any others but my evolv shift x does something similar to what you want

DISCLAIMER 

Everything i say is my own opinion. So if you disagree with what I post, you are wrong. 

All of the Silverstone Raven cases have the IO on the top of the case, which seems to be the closest you can get to having the IO on the front without just turning around a normal case.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

8 minutes ago, wANKER said:

No idea about any others but my evolv shift x does something similar to what you want

Jesus that case is like as tall as a person

Image result for evolv shift x

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

18 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

Jesus that case is like as tall as a person

Image result for evolv shift x

Personally i hate it stood vertical 

Spoiler

IMG_1859.thumb.JPG.fad9952eac03791f37f3717438f5b8ff.JPG

DISCLAIMER 

Everything i say is my own opinion. So if you disagree with what I post, you are wrong. 

1 hour ago, Ish99 said:

i have a hard time reaching my pc rear mmb i/o while seated on my chair , and i was wondering Are There any pc case that brings motherboard i/o ports to case front and hide it with a cover or window panel?

i mean, personally i prefer just turning my PC when I need to access it. I can understand that maybe if you access it a lot, that it gets a little bit monotonous; but is it really a problem?

11 hours ago, Ish99 said:

Turn your case around so the rear I/O is now faxing the front?

On a serious note. My wife has her case on a bookshelf next to her desk. We turned it sideways and it looks fantastic plus gives easy access to the rear I/O. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

• 2 years later...
On 2/9/2019 at 3:36 AM, Ish99 said:

Dude I know your pain. Did you end up finding one? Cause i wants

P.S. Anthony is GOAT/adonis ...ill fight to the death if any naysaayers

Edited by BigCouch
im dumb