Discord

Caman

I was in Linus tech tips discord and I met the worst mods ever. I was doing one thing just write a thing in the chat and I did nothing that bad but I got permantely banned this is not okay. They are not good mods they dont give warnings. I just want in again everyone can do something wrong.

Just now, Max_Settings said:

Was it Dooley?

I dont know who I just got message from a bot

Maybe you could say what you did. Somethings you considered as a joke others don't. They aren't inherently bad mods just because they banned you. 

"Kieran just stole my girl!" - No-one

Discord: Kdog#7258

1 minute ago, Kdog said:

Maybe you could say what you did. Somethings you considered as a joke others don't. They aren't inherently bad mods just because they banned you. 

I just write this Do someone have a skin they can give away I also accept trading Cards for cs go

Apparently, if you want to appeal your ban you should do this (according to an admin of this forum):

to appeal your ban, send a DM on discord to Momo#1111.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

2 minutes ago, Caman said:

I just write this Do someone have a skin they can give away I also accept trading Cards for cs go

Yep I think that explains the ban

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Quote for a reply  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   Ask for discord   *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

3 minutes ago, Caman said:

Yeah that'll do it.

1 minute ago, iLostMyXbox21 said:

Yep I think that explains the ban

But it should not permanent banned

3 minutes ago, Caman said:

But it should not permanent banned

The fourth line of the rules says that "We take the rules very seriously and temporary and/or permanent bans for first offenses will not be unusual."

Edit: Copied the quote directly. 

"Kieran just stole my girl!" - No-one

Discord: Kdog#7258

2 minutes ago, Kdog said:

The fourth line of the rules says that "We take the rules very seriously and temporary and/or permanent bans for first offenses will not be unusual. "

Edit: Copied the quote directly. 

Yea but I though if they would ban I would get a warning I have not Done anything else

12 minutes ago, Caman said:

That goes under advertising to me since you're asking for free stuff.

image.png.aeef8f551e39cbb586ad1b5ca70f8c7f.png

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

So strange to see how people don't realise that they did something bad, even though to most everyone else it's clear.

Perhaps OP is rather young? That could explain this, though not excuse it.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

How do I appeal a ban I know now I did something wrong on discord

Hi, I'm momo#1111
First of all, thank you for making a forum post, secondly; https://dooleylabs.com/4ao0yu.png
That's some of the messages you sent during the very short time you were on the server.
Considering you broke multiple rules, to be exact

Spamming in multiple channels, Advertising, begging for cards and other things. I don't think you will be coming back on the server. 
My apologies and please be nicer to me in DM's when you message me! Thank you!

8 hours ago, Momoa1239 said:

Hi, I'm momo#1111
First of all, thank you for making a forum post, secondly; https://dooleylabs.com/4ao0yu.png
That's some of the messages you sent during the very short time you were on the server.
Considering you broke multiple rules, to be exact

Spamming in multiple channels, Advertising, begging for cards and other things. I don't think you will be coming back on the server. 
My apologies and please be nicer to me in DM's when you message me! Thank you!

Okay I understand sorry If I was rude or anything

I didnt really know about the rules 

i just want to come back but I guess that not going to happen have a good day

sorry for mess with server 

And I wonder if OP realizes that he effectively misled readers by saying that he: "just write a thing in the chat and I did nothing that bad but I got permantely banned".

So nice to get a truth bomb.

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

13 minutes ago, FIXXX said:

And I wonder if OP realizes that he effectively misled readers by saying that he: "just write a thing in the chat and I did nothing that bad but I got permantely banned".

So nice to get a truth bomb.

I really missed I tell the truth

All I know is that the LTT Doscord is packed and its extremely hard to get around.  Very hard to pick up with the chat.

Won’t visit often..

Discord itself sucks mate.

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

13 hours ago, aezakmi said:

Discord itself sucks mate.

I like Discord [(especially when the cartoon video game controller spins with the message under him while Discord is loading)] 

But I don't like it when too many people chat.

AffectionateAthleticCalf-size_restricted.gif

Won’t visit often..

Based on what I've read in this thread, I think you're being unreasonable considering you went in there with the express intention of posting something that breaks the rules. The mods make an assessment of the post and the poster's history when they hand out action so there's no real way they knew you were anything other than perhaps a bot or serial begger.

i got a warning for seemingly no reason but honestly whatever. i gave up on that place when i was told that 1.65V was a good daily voltage for Ryzen

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016