LTT Store International Shipping

Go to solution Solved by Enderman,

Hey guys,

I don't know if this is intentional but it looks like the only option on the LTT Store is UPS Worldwide Expedited. I live in Ireland and thought the constellation shirt looks pretty good. Unfortunately the shipping to  Waterford City in the Republic of Ireland seems pretty steep for a t-shirt. (See screenshot)

I don't exactly need expedited shipping and would be more than happy if I had to wait a number of weeks for it to arrive. Is non-expedited shipping something that is being considered for worldwide destinations?

I am signed up to a service here in Ireland where the post office supplies us with a US address who can forward post to Ireland for cheap enough, but I don't think they take registered post and they're a tad unreliable, so I would rather go direct if it is possible.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can shine some light on this.

- Isaac

Capture.PNG

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

@Enderman Thanks a million for replying with this. Greatly appreciated!

It's an awful shame that the shipping is the way it is, but hey, I'll keep an eye out to see if they release alternative shipping options.

15 hours ago, nellacaasi said:

@Enderman Thanks a million for replying with this. Greatly appreciated!

It's an awful shame that the shipping is the way it is, but hey, I'll keep an eye out to see if they release alternative shipping options.

Canada's own postal service would probably be their best bet. Cheapest, but also slow. Like shipping things via normal post from China to Europe takes 3-6 weeks. Another service which I pay for sends subscriber gifts via cheapest option and it takes 3-4 months.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 4 years later...

Please, i'm from argentina... Buying stuff from Canadá it's imposible.... Make a latam store...