Best <$250 1080p Monitor for Tri-Monitor Eyefinity?

Kilerbomb

As the title states, I'm looking for the best 1080p Monitor for a Tri-Monitor Eyefinity setup. Preferably under $250, even better if it's under $200. I've been looking around and seeing some monitors that look great, only to find out that the pictures are all false-advertisement. They advertise a bezel of under 2mm, but in reality, the bezel is around 10.5mm. So I could definitely use some help on this.

One monitor I've got my eye on: [url=http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009483]http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009483[/url=http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009483]

Any and all help will be appreciated.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Hi I don't know a huge amount about monitors but I was looking to get a cheapish monitor as a replacement for my old one - i cam across the asus VN247H monitor which I think is fairly cheap, ok response time and great in multimonitor setups. But for your price range I don't think you will find an extremely thin bezel monitor that preforms perfectly.

FX-4100 @4.5ghz // Club3d 7870 @1240 mhz // Sabertooth 990fx // 8GB Vengance Ram

OCX 120GB SSD // Segate Barracuda 2tb HDD // XFX 850 Watt PSU // H80i

This is what I would choose simply because it is IPS and the glass from the screen goes all the way to the edge of the monitor. (This doesn't mean the picture does.)

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

This is an excellent choice, I have one but the bezel is about 16-17mm, so that may foul the experience.

Like Hiyayhi said, the glass IPS displays that LG and I think acer and ASUS have come with would be better as they do have a much less obtrusive bezel.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-

I was going to recommend a pro art but it looks like someone already beat me to it. But yeah... pro arts are kinda the best

My recomendation for a triple monitor setup would actually be the acer as the bezel is extremely thin and it is still an IPS panel. My only problem is its glossy but that is just me.

gw2750? in this case bigger is better and a va panel that size at 250$ is a good deal,

just overlap the bezel.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

I couldn't find them on Newegg but have a look at the Asus MX series monitors. There's a 23" model, 1080P, IPS panel, $290 in Australia so no doubt cheaper in the US and most of all, it's got a 0.8mm bezel. :)