DDR3 Help Needed

because the ddr3  which I have  are not  good  is it possible to suggested me some good ddr3  for  my asus z87 deluxe  for  my 4770K  please?

because I don't  want to have  bottle in the games..in  1080p

because  my  current ddr3 are in 1800 memory I think.

so can  you suggested me some good drr3 16 giga for my asus z87 deluxe and  4770k? please? for not to have  bottle? in 1080p:

DDR3 shouldn't be a source of any significant bottleneck unless you're using some genuinely terrible sticks with unheard levels of terrible timings and latency.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

I have terrible timings and latency. so can  you suggested me very  good and fast and overclocking for not to have  bottle in 1080p:?

my ddr3 are dram frequency is 661 mHz

fsb 1:5

cas  latency 1:5

ras to cas  9 clocks

ras precharge 9clocks

cyde  time 24 clocks

row refresh  107 clocks

command rate  2T

so  my current ddr3 are  very slow?

5 minutes ago, benjaminr said:

I have terrible timings and latency. so can  you suggested me very  good and fast and overclocking for not to have  bottle in 1080p:?

I find it very unlikely that this is the case.

I'm running 11-11-11-11-30 at 1600MHz, not the best timings or frequency, by any stretch of the imagination, and bumping that up to the lowest latency and highest frequency I can make stable (I forget my timings, but I know I was able to push to 2133MHz), I see no real-world discernible performance increase for a significant jump in CPU thermals.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Different ram will not cause enough of a difference... if your system is bottlenecked now at 1080p, different ram won't do anything.

You probably have 1866 Mhz memory, the DDR3 frequencies are 1333 Mhz, 1600 Mhz, 1866 Mhz, 2133 Mhz ...

The 4770k processor officially supports up to 1600 Mhz only, so even with 1866 Mhz you're practically overclocking the memory.

edit: just saw your message, so your memory is configured to run at 1333 Mhz (2 x 661 Mhz = 1322 Mhz)  - use software like Aida64 or CPU-Z to view the memory presets stored in your memory sticks and see if those sticks support higher frequencies.

Maybe the motherboard defaults to 1333 Mhz and you have to manually set the higher frequency for the memory sticks in bios.

ras to cas  9 clocks

ras precharge 9clocks

cyde  time 24 clocks

row refresh  107 clocks

command rate  2T

what  you see in my ddr3?are good or bad which I have  now?

7 minutes ago, benjaminr said:

ras to cas  9 clocks

ras precharge 9clocks

cyde  time 24 clocks

row refresh  107 clocks

command rate  2T

It is DDR memory, so the real speed is actually double what it says, so roughly 1333mhz. Probably a BIOS setting, but that ram shouldn't really be a bottleneck at 1333 anyway...

can  you suggested me better and faster oc ddr3 for my 4770k/?

please??  my current which I have doesn't do overlockking

I will not  have so big bottle if I will  buy faster memory ddr3  

Just now, benjaminr said:

I will not  not so big bottle if I will  buy faster memory ddr3  

what gpu and motherboard do you have?

I have  4770k and asus  z87 deluxe  my friend and tomorrow RTX  2070 will come to my home

my curenr ddr3 is 

ras to cas  9 clocks

ras precharge 9clocks

cyde  time 24 clocks

row refresh  107 clocks

command rate  2T

I want to buy faster ddr3  because I will not have to big bottle in  1080p

do you understand what I mean? please?

You should be fine at 1080p   What are you trying to run ?  You don't need Ultra settings on everything.

CPU i7 4960x Ivy Bridge Extreme | 64GB Quad DDR-3 RAM | MBD Asus x79-Deluxe | RTX 2080 ti FE 11GB |
Thermaltake 850w PWS | ASUS ROG 27" IPS 1440p | | Win 7 pro x64 |

I will have less bottleneck  with rtx 2070 and with my 4770k which is 4.5 overclocked..

my ram is  very low itsnt good  this I mean

if he wants a different kit let him have it

5 minutes ago, benjaminr said:

I will have less bottleneck  with rtx 2070 and with my 4770k which is 4.5 overclocked..

my ram is  very low itsnt good  this I mean

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/LGA1150/Z87-DELUXE/Z87_DELUXE_DRAM_QVL_201406.pdf?_ga=2.68407314.2037761965.1548119826-1580098571.1545721447

which  ddr3 you suggested me to buy  for  asus  z87 deluxe? for  16 giga

Dude... STOP already and pay attention to the answers you get.

Right now, your memory sticks run at 1333 Mhz

The software says there 661 Mhz because that's the actual real speed of memory, all memories run in reality at half the speed advertised. So if a DDR3 stick is sold as a 1600 Mhz memory stick, you will see there 800 Mhz.

Your memory sticks may be capable of running at higher frequencies than 1333 Mhz, but it's possible the motherboard automatically configured them to the minimum possible, which for your motherboard could be 1333 Mhz. It's a "default" setting.

Use software like CPU-Z or Aida64 to determine what your memory sticks are actually capable of, and then configure them properly.

If you buy new memory sticks and you install them in your computer, chances are those memory sticks will also run at 1333 Mhz, unless you go in BIOS and manually configure them to run at the proper frequencies and timings.

Regardless of actual ram frequency, a RTX 2070 is so powerful you'll have over 100 fps at any game in 1080p - changing the memory will bring you extremely small improvements, like from 100 fps to 102 fps in games, probably even less. 

At the very least, run CPU-Z , click on the SPD tab and take a screenshot and paste it here, and we can then tell you what your memory sticks are actually capable of.

look I will tell you why I want to buy new memories

I have some  questions and I  want to see one video for to tell me why he has low fps  with  4790 with rty 2080

ALSO I WANT TO SEE  THIS  VIDEO AND TO TELL ME  WHY HE HAS BOTLE  WITH  4790k AND RTX  2080

MY CPY  IS  4770k in  4.4   SO IF I WILL BUY RTX  2070 WILL I HAVE BETTER  RESULTS THAN  FROM HIM WHICH HE TESTED  THE  4790k WITH RTX  2080?

Ok, so you can see in the picture that the memory stick is configured to run at 1333 Mhz (says there Max Bandwidth PC3-10700).

But, you can see below the presets stored inside the memory chip.

The motherboard's bios went through the default presets, the ones with JEDEC in name (JEDEC is the organization that standardizes memory), and picked the best one available, which was 666 Mhz x 2 = ~1333 Mhz - the options were 533 Mhz x 2 = 1066 Mhz, 609 Mhz x 2 = ~ 1218 Mhz  and 666 Mhz x 2 = 1333 Mhz.

However, the memory stick includes a separate "high performance" profile called XMP-1600 , which says it can do 800 Mhz x 2 = 1600 Mhz, with almost the same memory timings : 9-9-9-27 instead of 9-9-9-24

So to enable this and get your memory sticks to run at 1600 Mhz, you have to go in BIOS and load that XMP-1600 profile, or manually set the memory sticks at 1600 Mhz (2x800Mhz) , 9-9-9-24

As for the video, seriously, are you taking advice from a 6 year old kid?

A RTX 2080 will be limited in some games but not only by memory, the limitation will be the CPU mostly. Even a RTX 2070 may be bottlenecked by your CPU, not your memory, in some games.

Your 4770k in the default configuration is about as powerful as a Ryzen 5 1500 (quad core with hyperthreading), and the 4790k is about as powerful as a Ryzen 5 1600 (6 cores) ... nowadays there's even more powerful processors.

Upgrading the memory to higher frequency will bring maybe 1% improvements in games, while upgrading your CPU (and motherboard and ram) to something newer would maybe bring 10-20% improvements.

Basically, the benefits brought by upgrading the ram would be extremely small.

my  4470k is overcloicked in 4.5 so  is the same  like   Ryzen 5 1600 ?

but why one person told that if I  will buy faster memorys for my ddr3 I will  avoid the most bottle?

he told me that I  will have  bottle but not so much

but  why  RTX 2070 may be bottlenecked by my   CPU  in some games  can  you  tell me please?

example assaseen origins and the new assassin  odysy  it has bottle in all the cpus??

4 minutes ago, benjaminr said:

my  4470k is overcloicked in 4.5 so  is the same  like   Ryzen 5 1600 ?

but why one person told that if I  will buy faster memorys for my ddr3 I will  avoid the most bottle?

he told me that I  will have  bottle but not so much

but  why  RTX 2070 may be bottlenecked by my   CPU  in some games  can  you  tell me please?

example assaseen origins and the new assassin  odysy  it has bottle in all the cpus??

your current ram is not running at max speed

you can buy whatever you want but it wont change anything