DDR3 Help Needed

what  you mean? my current ram is not running at max speed ?

so what I have to do in that case?to go my memory in 1600.  XMP-1600 profile, or manually set the memory sticks at 1600 Mhz (2x800Mhz) , 9-9-9-24 ??

Doesn't matter how much you overclock it, it will only be a bit faster than regular configuration. Yes, it will be kinda the same performance as Ryzen 5 1600, around the same performance.

But when I say performance, I mean raw computations, not overall. A system with a Ryzen will most likely be faster because DDR4 memory is faster, because it will probably have a M.2 SSD, because it has a faster connection between the cpu and the chipset compared to your system, and other smaller things.

That one person lied to you, or you understood incorrectly.

Yes, upgrading the memory will bring you some performance increase... but not much. If it's just 1% extra, is it worth spending 50-100$ for that? Probably not.

The processor will be a bottleneck in modern games that can use a lot of cores and put a lot of things on the screen, so there's a lot of processing power used to calculate what to show on screen and all that.

Your processor has only 4 cores and 8 threads, there are now processors with 8 cores and 16 threads like Ryzen 7 1800x or 2700 , and there's processors like Threadripper with even more than 8 cores.

Frequency isn't everything... yes, some older games will only use 2-4 cores and those games will prefer high frequency over number of cores, but as you get closer to 2019, most games tend to use more cores better, and the video card can be slowed down by a CPU like yours, with only 4 cores.

A good example of a game that's smart and knows how to use lots of cores would be Shadow of Tomb Raider - i don't know about asassin origins, I don't play Ubisoft games and especially don't play that series.

If you set your memory sticks to 1600 Mhz, then that will be fine for the processor you have, even with overclocking. Changing it with 1866 or 2133 Mhz is just not worth it.

do you believe that my 4770k will last for  1 year for to play games in ultra in 1080p??

until summer I mean?

because in  summer I wlll buy the new ryzen 3

in 6 months I will  buy risen 3 and new memories and motherboard  in summer?>

will it last until summer for to play games in  ultra settings?

Yeah you can play in ultra quality, and you'll get maybe 80-100 fps in most games.

Change that to "very high" quality and you'll probably  get 100-150 fps in most games.

Ultra settings are often ridiculous, with very small improvement in graphical quality for a big decrease in fps.  Play your games at Ultra for some time, and then play a few hours at "very high" (whatever step is below ultra) and see if you can spot any big differences.