Handheld is better than a PC inside an HDMI stick and up

Ryanwake

I imagine a PC stick is more powerful but is it powerful enough to make a difference, especially with the you you'll have to get at least 4 gigs of RAM, if PC stick runs windows.

And it's likely that one of the $65 Raspberry Pi Killers could be just as good as a $100 PC stick.

But you can't watch Netflix on a Raspberry Pi, can you I mean even if you can if you want 1080p 60fps

But if you want that just get a phone and controllers you can even use joycons, if you can get a phone case that holds joycons.

What are you going on about? Who's arguing about handhelds and PC sticks? I'm certainly not just a huge believer in the PC stick. It's kind of cool if you just want to watch some YouTube on the go or something but the market it caters to is as tiny as it is. A handheld probably is better than a PC stick, and a laptop is better still.

Kind of confused by the nature of this thread. Is this a continuation of a debate started elsewhere?

"uhhhhhhhhhh yeah id go with the 2600 its a good value for the money"

2 minutes ago, 2SidedPolygon said:

-snip-

Kind of confused by the nature of this thread. Is this a continuation of a debate started elsewhere?

It seems like it lol, IMO PC sticks definitely have their place in businesses. We use some to run media on a couple of TVs round the office and in Reception.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s