Could someone make a 100% legal nes/snes flashcard?

Ryanwake

I was watching a video from modern vintage gamer, and he was telling everyone that after the 30th you will no longer be able to download games from the eShop and you already couldn't purchase games anymore.

While he was explaining the legality of this I was thinking about the personal backup cards I've heard about.

Basically you can buy everything you need to make your own backup nes/SNES backup cart.

That's the case, Maine board one of each five security chip, and a flash chip that you can put your own ROMs on.

I was thinking instead of The Flash chip you can have 15 plus slots for the physical flash chips of your favorite games that you removed from your own copies, and all five security chips.

And on top of the cartridge there would be three switches, the first for each security chip, and the second to allow you to switch between all 15 of the games.

I don't think you could get in trouble for this, plus you could save the cases for display pieces, and leave the cartridge the console.

This might be a little too far for some people, if you really didn't want to to get in trouble, you could just buy every game you want for under $10 and maybe even cheaper if you specify for a broken copy.

Then use those as display pieces, and you can just download the rom because you already own the game

Could someone make a 100% legal nes/snes flashcard?

Nintendo could.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Nintendo only or someone who is licensed by Nintendo to do so on behalf of nintendo. Technically speaking, downloading the ROMs and such as many do these days is just the same as downloading music or movies. DMCA applies to that as well, even though they are unobtainable for the majority. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

4 hours ago, Spotty said:

Nintendo could.

But they did and they also happen to include a console