Opinions Needed For 3D Modelling/Rendering RIG

I have been doing research for some time now and have come up with this list for a build that I will use for modelling and rendering in 3Ds Max:

I am still not 100% sure about it, the main thing I am pretty certain about is the CPU the only other one I have considered is the 1920x but I havent found a way to fit it in an $1000 (US) budget. I would welcome any suggestion or tweaks regarding all my parts like my GPU and Motherboard. Also is the fan I have chosen good enough to keep my CPU cool when working on heavy 3D projects? Secondly I have seen a lot of GPU's that have 1050ti in their name but not too sure which to choose, so some clearance on that would be great and I would like to know is the GPU I have chosen suitable for 3D modelling and rendering.

P.S I don't need any OS or peripherals and I am not planning to overclock my CPU any time soon.

Thank you so much in advanced for your help, it really means a lot :) 

If you haven't watch it, 

has some interesting gpu data at ~3:40. 

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

are you doing cpu or gpu rendering?

That motherboard is probbaly overkill.

I use Corona which is pretty much a CPU rendering engine. But I would also plan on using a GPU for real time rendering. As for the motherboard I don't really know much about PC parts so I just picked one that someone suggested? What would you recommend I go for?

Thanks for the reply.

7 minutes ago, zoni said:

I use Corona which is pretty much a CPU rendering engine. But I would also plan on using a GPU for real time rendering. As for the motherboard I don't really know much about PC parts so I just picked one that someone suggested? What would you recommend I go for?

Thanks for the reply.

Id probably get a b450 board, there cheaper and you don't need the extra features on x470

That cooler is probably overkill, A 212 or simmilar will be fine.

Id try to upgrade the gpu to a 1060 or 580.

58 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Id probably get a b450 board, there cheaper and you don't need the extra features on x470

That cooler is probably overkill, A 212 or simmilar will be fine.

Id try to upgrade the gpu to a 1060 or 580.

Thanks for your suggestions, so would the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO be fine? I would prefer no over heating issues.

Also I searched for some b450 boards and found this https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813145082 Is it a good board and would it work well with my system?

Lastly I just want to make sure that the new 1060 GPU I selected is a good choice? https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487267&Description=1060&cm_re=1060-_-14-487-267-_-Product

Also do you think my power supply is adequate? I heard that its a very important part and one you should not cheap out on. If its not good enough do you have any suggestions? 

Thanks again :)

20 minutes ago, zoni said:

Thanks for your suggestions, so would the Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO be fine? I would prefer no over heating issues.

Also I searched for some b450 boards and found this https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813145082 Is it a good board and would it work well with my system?

Lastly I just want to make sure that the new 1060 GPU I selected is a good choice? https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487267&Description=1060&cm_re=1060-_-14-487-267-_-Product

Also do you think my power supply is adequate? I heard that its a very important part and one you should not cheap out on. If its not good enough do you have any suggestions? 

Thanks again :)

That board is fine, probably still a bit overkill, do you need wifi on it?

The 212 is fine, the 2700x doesn't make that much heat.

Your psu will be fine.

3 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

That board is fine, probably still a bit overkill, do you need wifi on it?

The 212 is fine, the 2700x doesn't make that much heat.

Your psu will be fine.

Yh you are right I probably don't really need WIFI I can just get a cheap ethernet cable. What board would you suggest?

Also do you think the stock cooler that comes with the 2700x would be fine for cooling?

ASRock B450 Pro4 is a reasonably good motherboard. The stock cooler will be fine unless you want to push overclocking.

I'd suggest investing a bit more in the psu. SeaSonic SSR-450FMCorsair TX550M GoldSeaSonic SSR-550FMSeaSonic FOCUS Plus 550 Gold, or Corsair RM550x (2018) are good choices.

11 minutes ago, brob said:

ASRock B450 Pro4 is a reasonably good motherboard. The stock cooler will be fine unless you want to push overclocking.

I'd suggest investing a bit more in the psu. SeaSonic SSR-450FMCorsair TX550M GoldSeaSonic SSR-550FMSeaSonic FOCUS Plus 550 Gold, or Corsair RM550x (2018) are good choices.

Thanks a lot, I think I will consider going for the SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 550 Gold. So do you think it is beneficial to get it over my current PSU?

Looking at the ASRock B450 Pro4 on newegg doesn't look very promising, the reviews aren't the best?

5 minutes ago, zoni said:

Thanks a lot, I think I will consider going for the SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 550 Gold. So do you think it is beneficial to get it over my current PSU?

Looking at the ASRock B450 Pro4 on newegg doesn't look very promising, the reviews aren't the best?

A Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 550 is more efficient, uses better quality components, and provides better power delivery than a CX550M. It also has a longer warranty (10 years).

10 minutes ago, brob said:

A Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 550 is more efficient, uses better quality components, and provides better power delivery than a CX550M. It also has a longer warranty (10 years).

Yh, it definitely seems worth it. So do you have any other motherboard recommendation I can check out?