I got new case, where to connect fans?

Premoz1

So I got new pc case kolink observatory rgb. It has 4 rgb fans.And I got b450m pro4 motherboard. I have never seen this pc fan pin cable. I have no idea where to connect it. Last time I had only 1 3-pin fan cable. Here is the pic of the cable

15472317883137027772205963654226.jpg

That looks proprietary. Is there a fan controller included/built into the case?

It didn't come with any adaptors that turn it into a regular 4pin?

I've seen somewhat similar connectors on some rgb fans, and they came with an adaptor.

Woops.

I thought you were talking about the rgb cable of the fan, not the actual fan controlling cable. 

Yeah i don't know what to do with that cable, but try to consult the manual.

https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/9c4m1m/kolink_observatory_case_no_manual_and_cant_figure/

According to this there should be a fan controller where you plug the fans into, so do as @TempestCatto said.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

1 hour ago, Origami Cactus said:

It didn't come with any adaptors that turn it into a regular 4pin?

I've seen somewhat similar connectors on some rgb fans, and they came with an adaptor.

Woops.

I thought you were talking about the rgb cable of the fan, not the actual fan controlling cable. 

Yeah i don't know what to do with that cable, but try to consult the manual.

https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/9c4m1m/kolink_observatory_case_no_manual_and_cant_figure/

According to this there should be a fan controller where you plug the fans into, so do as @TempestCatto said.

wait, another problem came out. After I got back, I saw that the connector uses molex or 2 pin header or what is it called. Where these go? Or do I need only one of them, because I dont have molex on my motherboard. 

15472369047918748244561686437052.jpg

9 minutes ago, Premoz1 said:

wait, another problem came out. After I got back, I saw that the connector uses molex or 2 pin header or what is it called. Where these go? Or do I need only one of them, because I dont have molex on my motherboard. 

You probably will need only one. Power led should go into the motherboard front IO section, but i don't know too much, some cases are weird.

Try to read the manual and experiment

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

That just looks like the front panel connectors. Your motherboard will have a very specific place for it, you will need the manual to show you which pins go where. I can't tell from the photo quality, but it looks like there's pins sticking out of it?

18 hours ago, TempestCatto said:

That just looks like the front panel connectors. Your motherboard will have a very specific place for it, you will need the manual to show you which pins go where. I can't tell from the photo quality, but it looks like there's pins sticking out of it?

Correct.  His has pins sticking out.  The POWER LED that plugs into your motherboard is female.

This Kolink case sounds like a disaster.