Twitch Streaming Audio

Been looking to start streaming and are looking for some way to record voice without picking up background nois since there is a road right next to the room, and there are other people living here, and the house is old.

And I dont want to spend to much money on microphones at this point. (Live in norway, Amazone is not an option as the shiping cost is often 2x more than the product it self, if they ship to norway at all)

I had a look around the internet and came across a guid where you use Adobe Audition as a passthrough, but it used virtual audio cable and Reaper VSTs.

I alredy pay for the Adobe suit so I have Adobe Audition, but I have no experiance with Virtual Audio Cabel or Reaper VSTs and was wondering if anyone else have experiance with those plugins?

link to the youtube video talking about it:

BTW the links that is in the description gave me a weird thing where it says it checking browser accses and I'm not sure what it is.

And also my internet provider stops the page from loading because says it's on a site that has virus.

Googleing the plugius and opening the sites from google dont have the same problem.

If anyone know's about these plugins, are they safe to use? any problem with them? are there better alternatives?

ps. Link to second another chanel using Virtual cable:

Couldn't you just get cheap headset with wind protector (foam cover of mic) and use push to talk. I use mech keyboard and having one right next to my mic doesn't pick up typing sounds. I don't have foam, so breathing is issue. Your solution could probably do noise reduction, but seems overextensive. And will use more CPU power than just streaming as its processing audio live.

I can access ReaPers site without issues, and know VB-Audio is fine (I've had it installed in past). There are also other providers, like paid Virtual Audio Cable.

Virtual cables are usually used to separate your mic, game and VOIP audio so that they can be recorded to different channels. Or to exclude unwanted audio from stream (VOIP, music/videoplayer). I used it to exclude TeamSpeak from game audio when streaming.

Overall, if you want better audio quality, you want to test out and learn how those things work. Or you could be running 30 ppl media company without anyone who understands audio processing (looking at you LMG). Thats up to you. Most streamers don't go to those lengths, and podcasters edit their things after recording.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv