ltt's cameraman sucks

zassou

I think the cameraman is doing it on purpose, to get the viewers more involved in the video you know, make it look like there there in a sence :D

We all jump when were excited right? so he is just improvising like its us :D neat right?

26 minutes ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

I think the cameraman is doing it on purpose, to get the viewers more involved in the video you know, make it look like there there in a sence :D

We all jump when were excited right? so he is just improvising like its us :D neat right?

I doubt they even took a class on how to properly operate and setup the stage for filming.

58 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

I doubt they even took a class on how to properly operate and setup the stage for filming.

dude its ces, you know they pumping videos faster than your hearts pumping blood. So i think they dont really have the nerves to properly do everything and set up everything unlike gn. 

I can see how it would be bad on big monitors, tvs .... it's like the FOV thing in games...  maybe it's a mix of lens and motion and bad lightning during such events that could cause some people to not like the videos.

I'm also of the opinion that some of the videos lately seem really low effort, or maybe like they're intentionally filmed poorly to make them look less professional, more "accessible", friendly, whatever ...  I'm thinking the video about fake capacity on SD cards for example... could have been done with a tripod or something instead of keeping the guy with the camera in hands for hours and having camera shake and have poor stabilization in general

Or the "real play button vs chinese clone" ... they sit mostly on the couch by they have the camera guy moving camera around... what, was it too hard to get a second camera on a tripod and switch between cameras, even though it was a live stream? It's not like it wasn't a planned stream... 

1 hour ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

dude its ces, you know they pumping videos faster than your hearts pumping blood. So i think they dont really have the nerves to properly do everything and set up everything unlike gn. 

Maybe its just follow the leader, lazy is as lazy does ?

I know they admitted more then once!

1 hour ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

yet they still have plenty of time to make stupid pictures and clickbait titles

I honestly wonder if Linus and his crew actually show up on time

*insert laugh emojicon here*

I agree with you there!

11 minutes ago, mariushm said:

yet they still have plenty of time to make stupid pictures and clickbait titles

I wouldn’t go as far as the OP but I have noticed some recent vids had shakey camera work that I thought was distracting .

Their live streams are usually the worst, Idk if it’s just equip , user or even just a lack of editing but yeah you’d think they’d have a proper steady cam setup always .

sometimes the bounces and shakes add character but usually not so would like to see less. I’d forgive CES footage but in studio should be hella crisp .

We have Jayz coverage, with camera man. Prepare to be nauseous with this shakyness:

Phil is doing good work there, but as it is event coverage, zooming fast to catch something Jay is pointing at means shaky and blurry shots.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv