What's the best budget antivirus program?

Eragaurd

I want an antivirus program, but not for more than about a 100 bucks a year. I've been thinkingof F-secure.

PC

Mobo: Asus rog strix B450-e gaming, CPU: R5 2600x, GPU: Gigabyte rx580 8gb gaming, RAM: HyperX fury 2x8 2666mhz, PSU: Corsair CX650m, Storage: Samsung nvme 500gb m.2 SSD, Case: Phanteks eclipse p400 tg, Fans: x2 EK Vardar evo 120mm

Peripherals

Ducky one 2 tkl rgb mx brown

Steelseries rival 310

x2 Alaric 4l speakers + some logitech amp bass combo 

JBL T205 earbuds

sE X1 mic

Svive hydra pro mic arm

ZOOM R8 mini studio & mixer

Monitor: AOC 24" C24G1 Curved (1500R) 144 Hz

combo Windows defender with Malwarebytes. that covers you pretty much perfectly. 

you can run this combo without premium Malwarebytes if you apply some common sense and regular scans using Malwarebytes.

17 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

combo Windows defender with Malwarebytes. that covers you pretty much perfectly. 

you can run this combo without premium Malwarebytes if you apply some common sense and regular scans using Malwarebytes.

Right here. And the free version of Malwarebytes will do just fine. There's really no need to pay for Anti-virus protection in 2019.

Personally, I use Avast because it has a link scanner. So if you are on the images tab on google, it can detect if an image leads to an infected website. Also, compared to other AVs, I find it better in terms of closing down potential viral lanes. For example, when I am attempting to download something, it will scan it before it even downloads and blocks it.

I have paid version of BitDefender. Only downside is that it has some issues with Firefox. But you get 3 licenses with single payment. Kaspersky is probably more effective. I haven't used F-Secure in years, but it used to be really heavy to run. And slow to scan.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv