When will they release the Razer Blade 2019?

Since I want to get Razer Blade atm I was wondering when they usually release a new version and I don't currently have enough atm so I'm saving for it. The 2018 has pretty much everything I want atm really curious to see what they do with the next version. 

Do yourself a favor and buy from a company that has a warranty worth a shit on your $2,000 laptop.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

NEVER buy Razer laptops, terrible QC+QA and warranty

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

From a video I saw today, they have a 3 year warranty on the 2019 one. Upgraded their usual Warranty.

2 hours ago, HadouGun said:

From a video I saw today, they have a 3 year warranty on the 2019 one. Upgraded their usual Warranty.

Warranty that takes several months to fix an issue

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

9 hours ago, HadouGun said:

Oooh boy, a 3-year warranty on your $2,000 laptop made from lowest-bidder parts, slapped together and shipped with minimal (if any) QA testing done. And if they are doing a lot of QA, they need to fire their entire QA team. Out of a cannon. Then there's the matter of all those stories of legitimate warranty claims within the warranty period being flat-out rejected by Razer.

Bottom line: Razer peddles overpriced Chinese junk, then they offer the warranty support you'd expect from a company like that. Case in point: their $100+ mechanical keyboards are made with Kailh switches. Kailh switches. The same scratchy, stiff, inconsistent junkers that $30 Amazon keyboards are made with. Friends don't let friends buy Razer when Acer, Dell and HP all make laptops in the same class at a much lower price point. Even the Overpowered laptops at Walmart are a better buy than a Razer.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.