Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

50$/€ video editing software

Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,
Just now, Mr.David said:

I have RX590 with 8 gigs of DDR5. The retail version costs 300$. 

Vegas Pro 14 Edit from Steam is a good deal, isnt it?

Its good, and here at forums are multiple users if you need peer-to-peer support.

Hello!

 

I want to buy a video editing software from Amazon or Steam. I have a budget of 50$/€.

I am not a pro, but i am familiar with there programs, i will edit videos for YT. 

I have a capable PC. 

 

Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites

humble bundle had a vegas bundle a while back that would have been great for you... too bad it's expired

PSU Tier List 4.0//Motherboard Tier List//Community Standards//ATX Specification//Group Regulation//Topologies and Regulations//How many watts?//PSU Protections

Don't forget to quote or mention me

 

Primary PC:

Spoiler

CPU: I5-8600k 5.0ghz

GPU: GTX 1070 ti EVGA SC Gaming

RAM: 2x8 3333 mhz DDR4 Trident Z

MOBO: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon AC

HDD: 1 TB 7200 RPM Seagate Baracudda, 1 TB 5400 RPM Samsung Spinpoint HD103SI

SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 500 GB

Case: Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB (modified)

PSU: Seasonic Focus GX650

 

Consoles:

Spoiler

PS4 Slim Glacier White 500 GB

PS4 FTP Special Edition 500 GB

PS3 Super Slim 500 GB

PS2 OG

Xbox OG

DS Lite White

DS Lite Black/blue

DS Lite Blue

DSI XL Orange

Gameboy Advanced Color

PS Vita v2

Wii

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Mr.David said:

Hello!

 

I want to buy a video editing software from Amazon or Steam. I have a budget of 50$/€.

I am not a pro, but i am familiar with there programs, i will edit videos for YT. 

I have a capable PC. 

 

Thanks!

I reccomend VDSC Video Editor, it provides a somewhat professional look and they provide a free version and a paid version, and I use the free version and it works very well.

Current Rig:

Core i5 9600k

MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC

Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (4x 8gb)

Samsung 970 EVO 250gb m.2 SSD

WD Blue 1TB HDD

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

Cooler Master Masterbox 5 White

EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC

 

Secondary/Backup rig

 

AMD Ryzen 3 2200g

16gb Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz DDR4

MSI yada yada B450

Corsair CX650m

Corsair 275x

XFX Radeon 560X 4gig

240gb SanDisk SSD

Link to post
Share on other sites

I recommended using Davinci Resolve 15 Beta as it's a powerful video editing software that's also free. I used it for a while and I enjoyed it. You could also use Hitfilm which you can get for free however, it crashes a lot for me. Hope this helped, Aaron

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

humble bundle had a vegas bundle a while back that would have been great for you... too bad it's expired

After a little bit of research I found that the bundle cost 20$! ? That was a nice deal. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some deals on Steam: 

 

Movie Studio Platinum 15 - 29.99€

Vegas Pro 14 Edit - 59,70€ 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I read that Movie Studio 15 is worse than 13. Is this right? 

Should I buy the Vegas Pro 14 Edit? It is a little bit over the budget, but if is good i’ll buy it! 

Is a better software in this budget?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr.David said:

Are the free software good? 

Why don't you try and see it yourself? Resolve is free. Learning it won't take that long and using it will be very similar to other better softwares.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Link to post
Share on other sites

I want a good software from the start. I dont think that the free programs are so good

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr.David said:

I want a good software from the start. I dont think that the free programs are so good

VDSC Is pretty good in my opinion.

Easy to learn, and it has a lot of features.

Current Rig:

Core i5 9600k

MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC

Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (4x 8gb)

Samsung 970 EVO 250gb m.2 SSD

WD Blue 1TB HDD

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

Cooler Master Masterbox 5 White

EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC

 

Secondary/Backup rig

 

AMD Ryzen 3 2200g

16gb Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz DDR4

MSI yada yada B450

Corsair CX650m

Corsair 275x

XFX Radeon 560X 4gig

240gb SanDisk SSD

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1000donny said:

VDSC Is pretty good in my opinion.

Easy to learn, and it has a lot of features.

Where can i buy the licence?

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mr.David said:

Where can i buy the licence?

http://www.videosoftdev.com/

They have a free version and a paid version, personally I dont see what the paid version has in addition to the free version so I just use the free version.

Current Rig:

Core i5 9600k

MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC

Corsair Vengeance RGB 32gb (4x 8gb)

Samsung 970 EVO 250gb m.2 SSD

WD Blue 1TB HDD

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO

Cooler Master Masterbox 5 White

EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC

 

Secondary/Backup rig

 

AMD Ryzen 3 2200g

16gb Corsair Vengeance 3200mhz DDR4

MSI yada yada B450

Corsair CX650m

Corsair 275x

XFX Radeon 560X 4gig

240gb SanDisk SSD

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Mr.David said:

I want a good software from the start. I dont think that the free programs are so good

Well, Resolve is just limited edition of the actual, studio/professional grade product. This blog outlines where the limits are https://flavioggarcia.com/2018/04/24/davinci-resolve-free-version-limitations/

But hey, the other recommended software is just $20 on sale, so not that big hit if it isn't up to your needs. I'm personally bit iffy with cheap video editors because bad experience with one in past (AVS Suite... DON'T BUY IT).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried Resolve, it’s nice, BUT it chrashes A LOT! Why? 

I saw that Vegas Pro 14 is on sale on Steam. Is it good? 

I read that it uses only the CPU for rendering, so my gpu will not be used? I bought this gpu(rx590) for editing! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Well, Resolve is just limited edition of the actual, studio/professional grade product. This blog outlines where the limits are https://flavioggarcia.com/2018/04/24/davinci-resolve-free-version-limitations/

But hey, the other recommended software is just $20 on sale, so not that big hit if it isn't up to your needs. I'm personally bit iffy with cheap video editors because bad experience with one in past (AVS Suite... DON'T BUY IT).

^^^^^

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mr.David said:

I tried Resolve, it’s nice, BUT it chrashes A LOT! Why? 

I saw that Vegas Pro 14 is on sale on Steam. Is it good? 

I read that it uses only the CPU for rendering, so my gpu will not be used? I bought this gpu(rx590) for editing! 

How much video RAM you have? That has been reason why it has crashed with me. Driver updates could also be a thing. Also, rendering and editing are different. You need good GPU for live scrubbing and stuff like that, but actual rendering is mostly done on CPU (its just number crunching).

 

E: Vegas is good software. It was the software to get vs Premier ten years ago.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

How much video RAM you have? That has been reason why it has crashed with me. Driver updates could also be a thing. Also, rendering and editing are different. You need good GPU for live scrubbing and stuff like that, but actual rendering is mostly done on CPU (its just number crunching).

 

E: Vegas is good software. It was the software to get vs Premier ten years ago.

I have 16 gb of ram 3000 MHz from Corsair. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mr.David said:

I have 16 gb of ram 3000 MHz from Corsair. 

I meant how much your GPU has, but then saw its RX, so it has over 1.5Gb which is what Resolve needs to work properly. Retail version might have better support, this is drawback of using free/beta. Which is why I thought your issue might be driver related.

 

(I have GTX780 3Gb and it has worked for my projects)

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

I meant how much your GPU has, but then saw its RX, so it has over 1.5Gb which is what Resolve needs to work properly. Retail version might have better support, this is drawback of using free/beta. Which is why I thought your issue might be driver related.

 

(I have GTX780 3Gb and it has worked for my projects)

I have RX590 with 8 gigs of DDR5. The retail version costs 300$. 

Vegas Pro 14 Edit from Steam is a good deal, isnt it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr.David said:

I have RX590 with 8 gigs of DDR5. The retail version costs 300$. 

Vegas Pro 14 Edit from Steam is a good deal, isnt it?

Its good, and here at forums are multiple users if you need peer-to-peer support.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Its good, and here at forums are multiple users if you need peer-to-peer support.

I will buy it! Thank you for the support! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×