Unblock school network

ZihanYu

Hello humans i am trying to go on instagram on school network and it’s blocked as expected. I am using the school iPad and app store is blocked so I can’t download a vpn. I can setup a proxy manually in settings. Can someone tell me how to do that and in block the websites?

6 minutes ago, ZihanYu said:

Hello humans i am trying to go on instagram on school network and it’s blocked as expected. I am using the school iPad and app store is blocked so I can’t download a vpn. I can setup a proxy manually in settings. Can someone tell me how to do that and in block the websites?

Discussing such matters is not allowed on the forum. We're not helping you bypass your school's security measures. If you want unrestricted internet, pay for it yourself by tethering.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

6 minutes ago, ZihanYu said:

Your school uses iPads? Mine uses Chromebooks.

9 minutes ago, ZihanYu said:

steal it,hack it,own it 

Reminder to always be happy even in tough situations 🙂

isn't talking about this stuff not allowed 

Current Build

Spoiler
  • CPU
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
  • GPU
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Keyboard
  • Mouse
  • Sound
  • Operating System

Just now, Emanbaird said:

isn't talking about this stuff not allowed 

Not allowed, nor the post saying to steal it

i'm ready to woosh someone

Reminder to always be happy even in tough situations 🙂

23 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

mine used books and hand writing.

how times have changed eh?

Sounds familiar. We also had proper blackboards, none of those fancy ass touch screens. Man I feel old now.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

* locked *

While the Community Standards wording doesn't mention that anymore, we still don't allow for this type of discussions to take place. Circumventing security measures implemented on a device you don't own isn't something we can help with.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !