I need to make logo for my clan

Go to solution Solved by minibois,

You could use either, but typically you would use Adobe Illustrator (or any other vector based program) to make logos. Vectors (as opposed to raster/pixels, like photoshop uses) allow for infinite resizing, which is helpful on a logo you might use a small version of for your profile picture, a large version for a channel banner.. etc.

With a raster image, there is little to no room for resizing (mainly no room to make it larger).

inDesign I guess could technically be used to make a logo too.. But just don't. inDesign is meant for (digital) document design.

Hey Guys!

So i just installed CS6 on my PC and all the apps work fine. The only confusion i have is that i need to make a logo for my gaming clan - "AiM" - and the CS6 has 3 different editors for images generally. Now, the question is, should i use Adobe "Photoshop CS6" or Adobe "InDesign CS6" and which one is more powerful and has a better outcome? 

i've always been using photoshop, but you'd have to use illustrator or something for vector logo's

You could use either, but typically you would use Adobe Illustrator (or any other vector based program) to make logos. Vectors (as opposed to raster/pixels, like photoshop uses) allow for infinite resizing, which is helpful on a logo you might use a small version of for your profile picture, a large version for a channel banner.. etc.

With a raster image, there is little to no room for resizing (mainly no room to make it larger).

inDesign I guess could technically be used to make a logo too.. But just don't. inDesign is meant for (digital) document design.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/