Please help translating this picture

Go to solution Solved by mrchow19910319,

OP where did you find this picture?? 

okay I will try my best;

I assume 

聂离 is a person...

picture title: which posture is the most romantic.

paragraph down below: 

after 聂离 got together with his girlfriend , he almost instantly went into "honeymoon mode" where he constantly showing off their wedding picture as well as other picture he took with his wife in weChat's feed. In order to make single people crazy jealous, they have to choose one posture that is the most romantic. If you were him, which posture would you choose. 

The phrases and language this picture uses has a lot of slang in it there is no way that google knows what the hell is in this picture.

In China single people jokingly call themselves "single doge" which is 

单身狗,the 1st two words means single, last one means dog. lol

Tried it..its basically which posture is the most romantic..

But then google said there's a lot of dog abuses...

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

okay I will try my best;

I assume 

聂离 is a person...

picture title: which posture is the most romantic.

paragraph down below: 

after 聂离 got together with his girlfriend , he almost instantly went into "honeymoon mode" where he constantly showing off their wedding picture as well as other picture he took with his wife in weChat's feed. In order to make single people crazy jealous, they have to choose one posture that is the most romantic. If you were him, which posture would you choose. 

The phrases and language this picture uses has a lot of slang in it there is no way that google knows what the hell is in this picture.

In China single people jokingly call themselves "single doge" which is 

单身狗,the 1st two words means single, last one means dog. lol

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

23 hours ago, mrchow19910319 said:

lol

On 12/30/2018 at 7:18 PM, Arika S said:

are you reading?

On 12/30/2018 at 7:40 PM, Hiya! said:

dog abuses...

I was away on holiday sorry for the long "paws" ROOF! anyways it's Tales of Demons and Gods and google was telling me weird stuff too so i wanted someone to make sense thank yew all~

23 hours ago, mrchow19910319 said:

its one of those intro pages for Tales of Demons and Gods but... i cant remember what chapter... I'm sorry

On 12/31/2018 at 9:02 PM, mrchow19910319 said:

It beg the question............

Spoiler

Why?..j...j..just why?

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

6 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

It beg the question............

Reveal hidden contents

Why?..j...j..just why?

Because Chinese people are odd and the only thing that matters in China is a person position and status. Education, wealth, employment and status has so much importance in China that it can be incredibly overbearing. 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

2 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Because Chinese people are odd and the only thing that matters in China is a person position and status. Education, wealth, employment and status has so much importance in China that it can be incredibly overbearing. 

Welp..there's goes my plan..abandon mission.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Just now, Hiya! said:

Welp..there's goes my plan..abandon mission.

I mean this isn't quite true for the whole of China and there are lots of people who cares a lot less about status but the majority cares about it a lil too much. 

Of course, I'm not the best position to be discussing about Chinese culture and whatnot as the only thing that links me to China is my mother. Otherwise, I'd just be a simple Japanese Scot :P

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

you know that a lot of people in China still believe that if you are rich you just gotta be the rich asshole that annoys everyone around you.

slapping people around means status. etc.

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is.