Cable managing a desk against a wall

jonathancccc

Hello guys, do u know any ways to cable manage my desk? As my desk is up against a wall and is drilled into the wall so I cant throw cables behind my desk as its closed off, so what can i do? Thx 

In those situations I use some velcro wrap - like this stuff: https://www.amazon.co.uk/AGPTEK-Neoprene-Adjustable-Management-Entertainment/dp/B012S2NXJW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1546191405&sr=8-3&keywords=cable+wrap

Your only other option is to drill some cable feeds into your desk if you have none already, then get some caps to go in. 

Then you could, if you wanted, get some basket work to go underneath your desk. Trunking down the back of the wall where you have cables which need to go to floor level - such as for a power strip

DISCLAIMER 

Everything i say is my own opinion. So if you disagree with what I post, you are wrong. 

I just used this stuff: Velcro straps and Fastening tape to cable manage my desk and, it worked pretty well.

If you want to go the extra mile then, you could get some channels like these: Cable channel and put the cables there under the desk.

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

11 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

under maybe?

It's up against the wall there's no way the cables can go under