The volume is corrupt.. how to fix corrupted rar file?

Amir93
Go to solution Solved by Enderman,
6 minutes ago, Amir93 said:

Is this a solution for my question?? or just a curious person that is trying to know something classified as personal?

You can't ask me that question because its out of my topic, however, of course, i know previously what's the final content of the files, but because of 1 corrupted file, can't get the full data from.

It's called an analogy.

The point is to try to make you understand that it is impossible to know what is in the missing package.

Your computer can't magically make up the data that is missing.

Hi guys, recently downloaded a 3GB file, to find it corrupted.

My internet speed is slow, and also has some restrictions, i don't want to re-download the file again, so i need a way to fix that corrupted file to extract data from it without losing anything.

The file is a part from a group of 4 files (part1, part2, part3, part4), specifically part 3 is the one which is corrupted, i tried even to just ignore broken files while extraction using the WINRAR software, but the ended result failed to get my full data from.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

If someone mails you 4 packages and one doesn't arrive, how do you know what's in that package?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

5 minutes ago, Enderman said:

If someone mails you 4 packages and one doesn't arrive, how do you know what's in that package?

Is this a solution for my question?? or just a curious person that is trying to know something classified as personal?

You can't ask me that question because its out of my topic, however, of course, i know previously what's the final content of the files, but because of 1 corrupted file, can't get the full data from.

6 minutes ago, Amir93 said:

It's called an analogy.

The point is to try to make you understand that it is impossible to know what is in the missing package.

Your computer can't magically make up the data that is missing.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Well, sorry for misunderstanding, so no way to fix the corrupted file, and then i have to re-download it again, anyways thanks for the information.