Computer crashing after installing the Sapphire RX590

Chippyz
17 hours ago, circeseye said:

why are you flipping it form full to windowed 20 times a min in the first place.....some games dont like to that in the first place...basically YOU are causing the game to crash and blaming the card. maybe try running borderless windowed instead if you need access to the desktop all the time

It was happening before while gaming normally. but now it only crashes if I want it to.

2 hours ago, Chippyz said:

It was happening before while gaming normally. but now it only crashes if I want it to.

ive have seen games for a while now just not like going from fullscreen to desktop...it causes crashes, hangs, even game fps dropping when going back to fullscreen, glitches....its another reason borderless windowed is there to use....any game that i play if if has issues going to desktop it gets switched to borderless windowed.

4 minutes ago, circeseye said:

ive have seen games for a while now just not like going from fullscreen to desktop...it causes crashes, hangs, even game fps dropping when going back to fullscreen, glitches....its another reason borderless windowed is there to use....any game that i play if if has issues going to desktop it gets switched to borderless windowed.

I have a feeling the card is faulty.