Punching a monitor?

Retro Gaming

Wow that guy is not good with anger.....

And about the monitor give it a few days and ask him to pay for a new one!

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Kindly ask him to replace it, take his monitor hostage to speed up the process :P

Oh I forgot to mention this, he comes from a "poor" family and $160 bucks is "expensive" for him. I could buy it myself or I could just stick with 2 monitors?

Spoiler

Some people just can't handle being bested at a video game.

Hope the dickhead pays for another monitor.

Anyone know why someone this nice could have this kind of rage inside...?

FlandersDevil.png

Abuse = Answer , beat him physically until he gets you a new one.

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

Oh I forgot to mention this, he comes from a "poor" family and $160 bucks is "expensive" for him. I could buy it myself or I could just stick with 2 monitors?

That's tough. Any way he can work it off?

Ask him to work around your place and work it off...

Give it a few days first tho.

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Ask him to work around your place and work it off...

Give it a few days first tho.

Okay that sounds good. If he can't pay it off, I guess I'll stick with 2 monitors. I mean I can pay for another but I don't want to.

Spoiler

Coming from a poor family is not an excuse to punch and ruin other people's things. That kind of up bringing should have taught him to treat nice things with respect. I say give him a while to cool off and see if he offers to repay you. If not...this is up to you; tell him he has to repay you or just forget about it.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Abuse = Answer , beat him physically until he gets you a new one.

Yes, violence is ALWAYS the answer to everything right  <_<

I have connections for hitmen around 10k also , if that is needed

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

Hey Guys,

So I was doing a LAN party with four of my close friends and we were playing battlefield 4 on my triple monitor setup and later when battlefield 4 starts glitching around. One of my friends, Gary, starts yelling and swearing at battlefield and how EA sucks d***. I tell him to calm down and he tells me no. So about a couple hours later, Gary is so pissed I can see steam coming out his ears. Suddenly he stands up and throws off his headset and controller. Then suddenly punches one of my monitors and completely knocks is over to the ground. Then he just steams out my front door and leaves. I have never saw him this way, he was always chill and nice at school. Anyone know why someone this nice could have this kind of rage inside or what to do about the monitor?

Thanks,

-Retro

EDIT: Oh I forgot to mention this, he comes from a "poor" family and $160 bucks is "expensive" for him. I could buy it myself or I could just stick with 2 monitors.

If he cant afford it he could have thought about that before hand. Make him pay.

Yes, violence is ALWAYS the answer to everything right  <_<

Lets say a guy slaps you at school out of no wheres , grab his hand break atleast 2 figures and ask him if he will ever do it again.

Because he is an idiot and you should totally make him replace it... doesn't matter if he has to work two jobs.

If he really doesn't have the money, try to make him pay in small portions. Maybe somethin' like $50 bucks a month.  I can understand as someone who doesn't have a lot of cash, but he can't just come out of this without some kind of compensation. 

Hey Guys,

So I was doing a LAN party with four of my close friends and we were playing battlefield 4 on my triple monitor setup and later when battlefield 4 starts glitching around. One of my friends, Gary, starts yelling and swearing at battlefield and how EA sucks d***. I tell him to calm down and he tells me no. So about a couple hours later, Gary is so pissed I can see steam coming out his ears. Suddenly he stands up and throws off his headset and controller. Then suddenly punches one of my monitors and completely knocks is over to the ground. Then he just steams out my front door and leaves. I have never saw him this way, he was always chill and nice at school. Anyone know why someone this nice could have this kind of rage inside or what to do about the monitor?

Thanks,

-Retro

EDIT: Oh I forgot to mention this, he comes from a "poor" family and $160 bucks is "expensive" for him. I could buy it myself or I could just stick with 2 monitors.

find out what the repair/replacement cost is and present Gary the bill and how'd he'd

like to rectify the situation. if his angry issues go unchecked, then enabling his behavior

is unacceptable (household income is not an excuse).

I have connections for hitmen around 10k also , if that is needed

He is one of my best friends...but I'll keep you in contact unless some else happens.

Spoiler

Back when I had a crummy 4:3 screen, I would get so frustrated with my crappy computer that I would hold the mouse in my hand and punch the screen. Many times. Still works, but when it shows dark colors you can see all the spots where I hit it.

Ask him to replace it, because he did, well, smash your screen..

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

Because he is an idiot and you should totally make him replace it... doesn't matter if he has to work two jobs.

Surprisingly he is probably one of the smartest people in our school, with me right behind him.

Spoiler