How to claim Nvidia Holiday Bundle games through Amazon?

chipsndip104
Go to solution Solved by chipsndip104,

Well guys I have to say Amazon has some pretty fantastic customer service! I just finished chatting with one of their CS reps and they should have the issue solved soon!

Hey all,

I purchased a GTX 780 Windforce GHz edition from Amazon about a week and a half ago and I'm still trying to figure out how to claim the 3 games I was promised... I read somewhere I would recieve an email from Amazon but I've got nothing as of yet. Help??

Thanks 

Chip

Specs: CPU: FX 8350 MOBO: Crosshair V Formula-Z RAM: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Beast 1600Mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce GHz Edition PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: Corsair 750D Storage: Corsair Neutron GTX 120GB + WD 2TB Green + WD 200GB Black (non-functional/to take up space) Monitor: ASUS PB238Q Upgrade Plans Herehttp://pcpartpicker.com/user/chipsndip104/saved/3AAt

Contact Amazon customer support and tell them you didn't recieve the games

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Contact Amazon customer support and tell them you didn't recieve the games

Seems to be what I'll do, but customer support is always such a hassle.. Ah well! Thanks.

Specs: CPU: FX 8350 MOBO: Crosshair V Formula-Z RAM: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Beast 1600Mhz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce GHz Edition PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: Corsair 750D Storage: Corsair Neutron GTX 120GB + WD 2TB Green + WD 200GB Black (non-functional/to take up space) Monitor: ASUS PB238Q Upgrade Plans Herehttp://pcpartpicker.com/user/chipsndip104/saved/3AAt

Seems to be what I'll do, but customer support is always such a hassle.. Ah well! Thanks.

Amazon's really is great considering the response time and there wan't that much hassle... Now if you want customer support that is a hassle try Corsair's my god is that a mess

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Amazon's really is great considering the response time and there wan't that much hassle... Now if you want customer support that is a hassle try Corsair's my god is that a mess

I was under the impression Corsair has pretty good CS?

I know at least Logitech does. 

Error: 410

I was under the impression Corsair has pretty good CS?

I know at least Logitech does. 

At least for me Corsair was bad I sent 2 emails to their customer support and still no response... (That was last week) also it took 10 minutes to talk to a real person...smh)

Hope I could help!

Well guys I have to say Amazon has some pretty fantastic customer service! I just finished chatting with one of their CS reps and they should have the issue solved soon!

I think you had to have added the free game bundle to your cart with the graphics card when you bought it.  Same thing happened to me...