iPhone 6 Release Date is May 2014 with 8MP Cam Sensor & 5.7-Inch Screen as Confirmed Killer Features

PillowSmoke

I'm 3 inches above 

I'm 10

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I'm 10

photo or it didn't happen :P

jk

maybe

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

photo or it didn't happen :P

jk

maybe

Reserved for teh ladies only. :P

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Reserved for teh ladies only. :P

I am a lady 

i mean *cough cough* I am a lady see? 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

they still only make up 8% of the market, so the statistical probability indicates you work at an apple store.  :P :lol:

Nope, office supply store that hates Apple products as they are a PITA (and a very expensive post script kit) to get to print to Sharp copiers. It shocked me when I saw them all with Macbooks lol, they do at least dual boot.

More rumours and speculation that leads to nothing. Unless the market changes (which they partly control, mind you), they won't change their 'September' release period for their phones. They've been doing so since the iPhone 5 and it has been very successful. Apple rarely does things on 'impulse'. Plus, Apple would never release a "Phablet' - gimmicky products that cater no real market. If someone wanted a 'Phablet' phone, the iPad Mini with Retina Display is the better choice. It's 'small and big', and you can use a wide array of apps to mimic phone use.

I, however, do think the next iPhone will have a bigger screen - or rather there will be two versions (maybe three). Apple doesn't do major changes to their devices until there is nothing more to reiterate on. We've seen that with eight iPhones, the many iPods and iPod Mini designs. The first is keeping 5C with perhaps a name change and upgrade of the internals to match the 5S. I suspect it won't be happening for the C phones this year, instead sometime in 2015. The second will be a 4 inch regular 6 version with minor improvements in the camera and such, but the processor gets better as it does every year AND/OR replacement of the 4 inch iPhone with a 5 inch iPhone with everything new inside. That said, a 5 inch phone is even too big as we've seen Linus talk about; it just doesn't fit our (Linus and myself) hands nor does for the average women. So, I would bet the bigger iPhone to have a display ranging from 4.3-4.7 inches. 

I believe the Galaxy Note series are around 5.7 inches...

With an Apple phone coming at that size? Personally it seems really compelling to me.
I do have to say, it is tempting to just perhaps switch back to iOS... hm.

I am a lady 

i mean *cough cough* I am a lady see? 

Well, in that case... :P

Apple is using the "Go BIG or Go HOME"... Lots of people got big hand and 4" screen is too small awhile not that much people got small hand unless they're kids. 4" is what I'd liked but 4.7" is what I'd prefer

Times have changed sir, 6 out of 7 of the IT guys where I work use Macbook's.

uhhh yeah if I wanted to shoot myself in the foot i would do it myself and it wouldn't require a $2000 Facebook machine to do it. Times have not really changed, almost all software development is done in windows environment or a version of linux. IT is the frontline of install and maintain systems, not working on the underlying components, software and even going down to embedded systems, that would be your computer science guys and software engineers, you want drivers written for that new piece of hardware that the computer engineers are developing? Then you go to them not to IT guys which are classified as end users and system integrators. Regardless that work is done on anything but a mac and its akin to shooting holes in your feat if you even try, the only ones that use mac systems are those that are developing for mac or iphone or the other Itoys.

You sure, I mean they came up with the ITrashcanPro.

Also that thing looks damn painful to hold. Tablets will never be a good productivity tool, the only people I ever see using these things are you Facebook and Instagram pros.

I consider my Lumnia 928 to be my upper bounds to the size of a phone.

iTrashcanPro that is cheaper than an equivalently built windows pc?

5.7 inch....that's honestly way too big.

Is that what you tell him?Giggity

Is that what you tell him?Giggity

No, I would tell him 'hmm, that'll do' 

Hail Sithis!

Switched to Android and for a bit I missed the ecosystem in iOS. But looking at where Android can go (especially rooted) then looking at where apple can go... I'm happy with my decision. Unless, Apple, of course, pulls an Apple.

ugh, apple finally listed to all the stupid reviewers and gave it a big screen...  since when does apple listen to anyone's opinion?

am I the only one in the universe that doesn't want a giant phone? 

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

ugh, apple finally listed to all the stupid reviewers and gave it a big screen...  since when does apple listen to anyone's opinion?

am I the only one in the universe that doesn't want a giant phone? 

Mate this is all BS, Apple will never do a big screen phone. They will either stay at 4" or increase to 4.5" probably. 4" is the sweet spot.

If Apple releases a 5.7" iPhone as the standard and not as some sort of optional iPhone "HD," then I will eat my shorts. 

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5