Hi, LTT Community! Could you help me with my AMD Build?

Go to solution Solved by RAM555789,

The card and CPU should be able to accomplish what you desire, I would go for a B450 motherboard though.

Hello, LTT Community! I am a casual gamer who is looking to make a modest gaming build. I am playing RPGs primarily (Skyrim, Diablo, Path of Exile, Shadow of Mordor, Batman) and some games like Overwatch, Warframe, Heroes of the Storm and Unreal Tournament. I am not what you might call a competitive gamer! I like pretty graphics and having fun with my friends over Discord ?

I am trying to make a new PC build (ATX setup) that would allow me to play at 1080p, 60Hz monitor with consistent 60fps (drops to 45 fps are acceptable, but undesirable)

I am considering a variant with AMD Ryzen 5 2600 CPU and MSI Radeon 580 8GB GPU. I started with an Intel i5-8400 CPU and GTX 1060 6GB GPU in mind, but the prices are too high for me. I am in a position, where I need to help my parents financially since they are living in an underdeveloped area and have almost no opportunity to work. With that in mind, I am hoping there are good souls among you who would be willing to share their time and help me create a nice and *potentially* future-proof build suiting my needs.

I would love to play Warframe, the Witcher 3, the Outer Worlds, the Savage Planet, the Pathless and Scavenger's Game on very high settings with the setup listed below. Please review the parts list, share your opinion, potential recommendations and your experience with the listed hardware — 

Here is the link for easier preview: h[tt]ps://pcpartpicker[.]com/list/hDQCkd

Note: I already have the CPU cooler and the Transcend SSD in my current build which I intent to transfer to the machine described above. Also, the prices for my country are different and the total cost (the cooler and SSD subtracted) amounts to ≈ 848 EUR/965 USD

The card and CPU should be able to accomplish what you desire, I would go for a B450 motherboard though.

here you go. better case, gpu, mobo, more hdd space, a good 750 watt psu (550 watt will do too (or even 450 watt), but this one was on sale)

I agree with the build @LukeSavenije put together, but i would get a MSI tomahawk b450 instead for the motherboard, and a Sapphire rx 580.

Technically there isnt anything wrong with those parts, but sapphire makes better cards. But all the other parts are good.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

Just now, Origami Cactus said:

I agree with the build @LukeSavenije put together, but i would get a MSI tomahawk b450 instead for the motherboard, and a Sapphire rx 580.

But all the other parts are good.

Sapphire and xfx are about the best you can get. It's which one is the cheapest, but both are great. You could, but the fatal1ty will overclock better, but both are good mobo's. a cheaper alternative would be the b450 pro4 or fatal1ty, just to add.

Basically edited for a similarly priced board but preferred Sapphire RX580. 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($170.98 @ Newegg) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master - Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($26.61 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: ASRock - B450 Pro4 ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($74.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($122.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Transcend - 128 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($31.09 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate - BarraCuda 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($44.54 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Sapphire - Radeon RX 580 8 GB NITRO+ Video Card  ($254.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Cooler Master - MasterBox MB600L ATX Mid Tower Case  ($55.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Plus Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($79.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $862.16
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-12-13 05:45 EST-0500

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Thank you NelizMastr and Origami Cactus! I have a friend who used Sapphire products before and confirmed they are a good company. The motherboard recommendations are much appreciated! I am not looking to overclock my hardware, but it would be nice to have room for improvement should I change my mind in the future.

3 minutes ago, Balkanjia said:

Thank you NelizMastr and Origami Cactus! I have a friend who used Sapphire products before and confirmed they are a good company. The motherboard recommendations are much appreciated! I am not looking to overclock my hardware, but it would be nice to have room for improvement should I change my mind in the future.

yeah, sapphire, xfx, asus, some msi cards, gigabyte. all of those are good gpu makers in the amd side.