H500 Cable Cover

AgentAY

Can the cable cover move over a bit on the h500? I have an eatx mobo and im afraid the 24pin wouldn't fit nice without taking the cover completely off. if I wasn't clear I ment the red thing. because from the back and side angles it looks like theres screw holes that kinda tell me it can be moved a bit.

large_abde922a1d46fdb4.jpg

No.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, AgentAY said:

Can the cable cover move over a bit on the h500? I have an eatx mobo and im afraid the 24pin wouldn't fit nice without taking the cover completely off.

It's bolted in a fixed position, also check closely with your motherboard as E-ATX can have both wider and taller boards, it tends to vary. 

7 minutes ago, AgentAY said:

just a bit wider. 272mm. 

Hmm looks like the H500 does have two sets of mounts, it's hard to say exactly without a better photo of the side to see if there is anything that interferes. They don't document that as a feature from what I see in their quick start guide. 

https://sta3-nzxtcorporation.netdna-ssl.com/uploads/download/attachment/727/H500i_H500-manual-ver4-071618_-_web.pdf

118ce8b15854ab3a294904.png

1 hour ago, W-L said:

Hmm looks like the H500 does have two sets of mounts, it's hard to say exactly without a better photo of the side to see if there is anything that interferes. They don't document that as a feature from what I see in their quick start guide. 

https://sta3-nzxtcorporation.netdna-ssl.com/uploads/download/attachment/727/H500i_H500-manual-ver4-071618_-_web.pdf

118ce8b15854ab3a294904.png

that's what I noticed too. im going to email nzxt customer support or something and ask them. because I watched a ton of youtube videos on the case but none of the people mentioned that the bar moves.

Someone asked this question (but i cant find it) but after some research I do believe that cable cover is adjustable, but it means you wont be able to put a front mounted rad at the front. 

Confirmed at least for the H700, 400 and 200 series

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

21 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Someone asked this question (but i cant find it) but after some research I do believe that cable cover is adjustable, but it means you wont be able to put a front mounted rad at the front. 

Confirmed at least for the H700, 400 and 200 series

I believe its the same for the h500. since theyre damn near the same case. thank you so much! my only question now is, would I be able to put a 240mm rad (corsair h100i v2) in it with the bar moved over?

2 minutes ago, AgentAY said:

I believe its the same for the h500. since theyre damn near the same case. thank you so much! my only question now is, would I be able to put a 240mm rad (corsair h100i v2) in it with the bar moved over?

21 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

but it means you wont be able to put a front mounted rad at the front. 

For reference, this is your spacing with the bar in the stock position. The bump of the bar would prevent a 240mm rad from fitting. 

Image result for h500

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

For reference, this is your spacing with the bar in the stock position. The bump of the bar would prevent a 240mm rad from fitting. 

Image result for h500

jeez that's super close.. thank you so much though!