New build but running in some problems help !

So I recently built a new pc 

Specs -

Ryzen 5 2600

Msi b450 gaming plus Mobo

8 gb ddr4 single stick ram

500 w psu

1 TB HDD

This build doesn't have a graphics card yet planning to purchase later

So the problem I'm facing is when I connect my PC through HDMI to my monitor nothing shows up it's not working what so ever what's happening am I doing something wrong please help I'm a newbie in pc stuff to any small - major help would be appreciated.

The r5 2600 doesn't have any onboard gpu, so without a dedicated graphics card you can't get any video output out of it.

So you need to buy a graphics card.

Only the ryzen processors with G in their name have onboard graphics. For example r5 2400G.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

3 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

The r5 2600 doesn't have any onboard gpu, so without a dedicated graphics card you can't get any video output out of it.

So you need to buy a graphics card.

Only the ryzen processors with G in their name have onboard graphics. For example r5 2400G.

So u mean I cannot get any output with only my CPU ? Is that's why nothing is showing ? Before I thought my Mobo is faulty.

Just now, Ketan said:

So u mean I cannot get any output with only my CPU ? Is that's why nothing is showing ? Before I thought my Mobo is faulty.

yes. You need a graphics card to get any video output in your setup.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

your CPU dosnt have any graphics and neither does your motherboard. those display outputs on the motherboard are for if you use the 2200G or 2400G APUs which do have graphics

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

So kinda off-topic here but I just found a gpu and it's giving me an video output everything was running fine until I installed the chipset drivers from the msi website and now the windows is not loading/restarting with ( video_tdr_failure atikmpag.sys ) any help guys ?