Opinion on Finalmouse’s Selling approach?

DrDerp

Opinion on Finalmouse’s Flash Sales?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of how Finalmouse sells their mice?

• I like it.
    • I dislike it.

Finalmouse makes some damn good mice, however I think that the way they sell them in flash sales is frustrating to the end consumers. What do you all think of their approach?

Who needs fancy graphics and high resolutions when you can get a 60 FPS frame rate on iGPUs?

I think Finalmouse is a great for the mice they make it's only that I hate them as a "company"
There are loads of jokes going around of people quoting what they said on their Twitter etc.

Like the new Air58 someone asked "Is it going to be branded?" which they responded to with "How many times do we have to say, its not going to be branded" but it clearly has Ninja's name on it...

I could write like 10 more of these stupid things. Their mice are good.. but they think they're like Apple or something and thinking that their innovating even though they're clearly not.

Streamers had the mice before they even opened up they're shop so when they did open.. Steamers opened the boxes as well BUT they partnered up with a company called MaxGaming. Which is doing the shipping for CA,EU,UK and so on. MaxGaming doesn't even have the mice yet while streamers did..? People outside of EU have to wait till +-January until they get their mice. They could've done a better job on that :^)